Summoned 2/?

Janet tried to wrap her mind around her current situation but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stay together. She was about to go off on the fact how she was in bed with Katrina but then she remembered taunting the ritual last night,and saying Katrina's name in the process. And she did just ask if that's who she was supposed to be. "Theres no way.." Janet Mumbled. Once she could focus for a second, she looked at the huge details of the Katrina in front of her. Her voice didn't match Katrina's at all. It was more of a similar and calmer version of Marie's you could say. It just had that kind of tone. But out of that,the demon looked exactly like Katrina. Nothing at all stood out besides why she was in bed with her or in her house at all. "What are you doing here..?" Janet asked lowly. 'Katrina' just looked at her in confusion before slightly laying back down in bed. "Because..you wanted me to come?"
"BULLSH-"

Janet was about to deny all of it before looking at the messed up ritual and then back at the Katrina in front of her. She did this about three times before being left completely flabbergasted. "Oh god.."

I guess you could say that Janet was still struck by the Katrina in front of her that she didn't notice the demon features. There were horns placed directly on the top of it's head and a emotionless tail tucked under the blanket.

"There's no fucking way.."

"Do you seriously not believe me? Mortals really are confusing aren't they?" The demon giggled. " don't you remember? You Summoned me here to um.." The demon put it's finger up to their chin as if it was thinking. "Oh yeah! You want to have sex with you right??"
"Shut the hell up!!" Janet Roamed is she tempted to cover the demons mouth. Unexpectedly, The so-called demon started hovering above the bed and decided to float over to Janet. " maybe you're just in shock because you were expecting something different."
"Huh???"

Janet backed away a bit before hearing the sound of her bedroom door bust open. "What are you doing..?" The sound of Rogers voice made Janet jerk. Janet turned around and swatted her hands in the air to at least try to cover up the so-called demon floating in the air.

"Are you alright..?" He asked a little bit confused and annoyed at the same time. Janet looked back at the demon and then looked directly at Roger.
"I..do you not see.."
"See what?"

The demon chuckled before sitting back down on the bed. "Did you not get informed that you're the only one who can see me?"

Janet frowned before laughing nervously. "Actually don't worry about it."

Roger was surprised to say the least. He was expecting to get shit thrown at him as soon as he walked in the room. But considering Janet had a whole other situation she had to figure out,he was safe for now. As mentioned, Janet was supposed to be breaking up with him completely. But what's going on now,made all of that slip her mind.
Still on the topic, Roger walked out the bedroom without saying another word. To be honest, Janet simply felt hurt by the fact he didn't even explain himself. He was in completely different clothes. Just a simple white T-shirt and some joggers. Even so, this made her blood boil but she calmed down and focused back on this demon.

"Explain who the hell you are and where you came from."
"Do I really have to run this all back for you? I'm obviously the one you summoned. Are you really questioning your own actions?"
"Right. I'm obviously losing my damn mind. I need you to go back to whatever hell you came from. Immediately."
"I think you mortals are adorable the way you think that every demon just spawns from hell. We're actually pretty popular in other locations you know. Not every demon is associated where the devil himself sits."
"I DON'T CARE,LEAVE."
"Sorry. Can't. I'm not allowed to leave until I've completed the task I was called for. That would be breaking my own rule."

Janet Sighed deeply and paced around a bit. She needed this thing out of her house and her life. While in thought,D(Demon) made its way over to the large mirror in the corner of Janet's room. "Wowww! So this is 'Katrina'? No wonder you wanted me to resemble her so much!"
"What-?"
"She's soooo pretty!" D buzzed.
Janet only groaned. "No.. I swear I only did this as a joke."
"Oh I believe you! That explains why you're so confused and a bit in denial. But it's like I said. Until we have sex as you requested,I'm not going anywhere. And believe me,considering I'm immortal,I got the rest of your life." D laughed.
"You fucking-"

"Who are you talking to?" Riley asked. Janet turned around and looked at her with a blank expression before quickly picking up her phone. "I'm um..HA. Just talking to Carol!"

Riley looked at her mother tiredly and confusingly. Something was obviously off. Janet was glad D claimed the only one who could see them was her.

"Don't worry about it ok? I'll make you something to eat in a sec."
"Otay!"

The toddler ran off waiting for what was promised.

Janet turned back around and frowned at the entity that was still in the room with her.

"So what about it?" It smiled.