Meet the Author(Sort of)🤗

Here's a few things about me and some of my stories!

You guys are free to call me Mouse. It's my most popular nickname💀😭

14-17😅😅

(American)

😅I speak English and that's it . I can speak some sentences in Japanese though.

I've been doing stories for a while,They've never been successful though. But this one really caught people's attention ig and i'm super happy yall enjoy them! 💀

The first fan fiction I did was a kpop one😭

I just started watching Kris's videos last summer and it's no surprise I immediately started to love her

My favorite characters are Katrina and Carol. I love them all though!

I started to write kallmekris stories bc I thought they didn't exist at first but then I read a lot of wonderful fanfics made by amazing people.

I love drawing digital art. And I especially love drawing kallmekris characters and comics about them. Maybe I can show y'all sometime!

I have no specific au for those who don't understand,I only do one shots. So unless there's a part 2 of a oneshot,the au is different every time. Well Bc I can't pull myself to do more than a few parts since I lose plots and ideas all the time!

Writing these stories is relaxing to me.

Questions I've been asked:

Q: Whens the next part of Katrina's part time job?

A: I'm actually going to remake it! I feel like the story needed something more than what I was offering. And that maybe Janet should have found out about Katrina's job later in the chapters! And I want the chapters to be longer! To top that off,I feel like I really have developed as a writer So I want to redo a lot of oneshots. 

Q: Will you ever do another smut?

A: I'll try! When I first started these stories,I WAS NOT GOOD AT WRITING. So smuts were the worst when it came to me. I do sometimes put in spicy scenes here and there,But I don't remember the last time I did a story truly focusing on smut.

Q: Why does Katrina's au(Childhood)Change so often??

A: I- lmao I have no idea. BUT,The present one with her having not such a sunshiney relationship with her dad,And her attending school in Russia,And her being the tough thing she is,Is WAYYY more on board. I kinda cringed at the past one of her going to school in america and being bullied and all that. Because I personally feel like,Her Father and his harsh words would make her more quick to react at things and get more angry at them.

Q: Why the typos?

A: I thank yall for not correcting me about my typeos and all that. I swear I read over my stories before I post them. Hell,There might be a typeo somewhere in this. But I feel so much embarrassment when I reread a story I already published and something is misspelled or out of place😂It was even worse when I was using my old phone bc it was so badly cracked,it would tap random things on the keyboard. I had to make the stories on my ipad,Send them to my email on my phone,paste it,and publish it to wattpad. But now I have a awesome new phone and a cool computer 😁

Q: What's up with the story 'disregard'?

A: It's actually a whole BETTER remake of 'Twofaced'. You're amazing if you remember that shit. But for those of you smut lovers,there will be some scenes and chapters involving all that.

Q: How long does it take to make stories?

A: I have no idea- But my guess is 3 days. It would take me a single day to make them but after that I lose motivation and come back to finish it later.

Q: Do you have social media? Or are you on any other platform?

A: I have Instagram And Discord if you ever want to chat.(My Instagram is w.flurpsa which will be my new username on here too)That's what i'm most active on. Discord? not so muchhhh. 

Q: Fave snack or soda?

A: Marshmallows and Vanilla Pepsi(Just became one of my favorite drinks)

I'm gonna wrap it up here! This was for complete fun and thank you for all the support!! If there's other questions you would like to ask me,Let me know and I'll answer. Bye friends :DDDDDDD