Elizabeth Comes to Nampara

Ross did a lot of thinking on his way back to Nampara, wondering how he could get Demelza and his son back home where they belonged.  What he could do to make up to his son, it tore his heart out when he didn't want to come to him today. Geoffrey Charles was Francis' son and he was only trying to make up for the father he lost and by doing that his own son suffered. His interest in Elizabeth did start after his trail, it was when Demelza's interest in him seemed to diminish but that was because of him saying he didn't want more children, when she was already pregnant.  Then the night of Harvest dinner and the conversation with Elizabeth, Oh God, Demelza heard it.  No wonder she was upset when he came to bed and he just blew her off.  Then how he blew her off the whole time she was pregnant with Jeremy, stressing her out with the skemes with Tricom, building the cache, not listening to her. Treverance's party where Elizabeth admitted she still loved him, and how he left that affect his marriage. I should have known better when Francis wanted to spend more time with us than at home .  Francis saw what he had with Demelza and just wanted what he had.  He should have seen that ELizabeth was cold hearted.   Her and George will make a perfect pair.
He dismounted Darkie and John came out to take him, he told him he had visitors in the parlor.  He went in there was Elizabeth and Geoffrey Charles.  "Elizabeth, Geoffrey, what can I do for you." "Well we were going to go riding and thought maybe you would like to come with us." "Sorry, I have to get to the mine," she said "oh well maybe we can come with you." Rose went to the doorway and called Jane.  When Jane came into the room he asked if she would take Geoffrey outside for a minute.  Once they were gone he looked at Elizabeth and said "Elizabeth what happened was a mistake, I love my wife and my son, I do not want you to come here ever again.  You have George and I wish you the best. "You can't mean that Ross" Elizabeth said?  "Yes I do Elizabeth" Ross said "look what I was expecting, or thought I would find, was a feeling to compare to what I feel for Demelza but it wasn't there". "Well of course it wasn't, our love is more in depth" Elizabeth said placing her hand on Ross's heart.  Ross backed away "no Elizabeth, my love for my wife is deeper than any feelings I have had for you! If you must know that night reminds me of the night I had with Margaret at the Red Lion, a woman of night".  "Ross" Elizabeth said "how could you!" Ross then said "I am sorry Elizabeth but that is my feeling, I could never be with you, the only woman I want is my wife and I will  be doing everything to get her back."

Please leave likes❤️ or comments. Do you Ike the song I chose for this chapter?