Nampara Our Home

Jeremy was excited to be back in his own home. He looked at Demelza and said "are we staying here Momma," she nodded her head and said "we will stay here with your Pappa. He ran to Ross and asked to be picked up, Pappa do you want me and Momma to live here or are you going to go to Geoffrey house?"Ross looked taken aback, "Jeremy why would I go to live with Geoffrey," Ross asked he said "because me and Momma did not see you a lot before we left and now, we are back," he started to cry "I do not like Geoffrey he is taking you away from me." Ross looked at Demelza who turned her head as tears slipped down her cheeks. Ross sniffed and said "Jeremy nobody will ever take me away from being your Pappa. Pappa made a mistake, and I will not make it again, you and your mother will always take first place in my heart." He said "why don't we go down to the beach for a while." Demelza looked at him and said "you go on I want to start supper. Do you want me to pack you a picnic for lunch?" Jeremy's eyes lit up and said "yes."Ross said "before we go for our picnic Pappa needs to go to the mine do you want to come with me." Demelza said "be careful with him do not take him to far down and keep him close please he is still a baby." Jeremy huffed and said "I am not a baby I am a big boy right Pappa?" Ross laughed and said "the biggest."
Demelza was happy to be home she cooked a meatloaf pie and made custard for dessert. She went and freshened up the beds first Jeremy's then hers. By the time she was done it was late afternoon, so she changed her clothes and put her hair up.
Ross took Jeremy down to the mine where everyone made a big deal at the young master being there since he was never brought down before.  He told everyone he was going to live at his house. Ross even had him use a pick to chisel a piece of copper out. Jeremy was so happy he asked his dad if he could come again to help him. Ross held him close and said yes son as often as your Momma allows it. At the beach, since it was a worm day, he took Jeremy in the water decided he would give him a bathe. Jeremy was giggling because he and Pappa was nakey, Jeremy said "next time lets bring Momma so she could be nakey to." Ross laughed and said "I think you are a little young for that kind of swimming." Once they tired of the water Ross dressed and then he dressed Jeremy they started to walk up to the house when Elizabeth and Geoffrey Charles came upon him. Elizabeth said "you should have brought Geoffrey with you he needs to learn to swim." Jeremy huffed and said "he is my Pappa, and I do not want him to take Geoffrey with us." Ross patted his back and said "maybe sometimes we can bring him with us okay Jeremy but only when Jeremy is willing to share his Pappa. Now if you will excuse us Geoffrey, Jeremy is ready to see his Momma and me my wife." He started to walk away and said to "Elizabeth, I will not tell you again to please stay off Nampara land and as far away from me as possible."
When Ross and Jeremy got home Jeremy was whiney, he told Demelza he had fun, but she noticed he was upset. "What is the matter my lover," Jeremy started crying and said "Geoffrey Charles came and his mommy said he needed Pappa to teach him how to swim?" Demelza hugged him and said "I am sure Pappa can take him with you once in a while, but you will always be his son." Ross was standing at the door, and he thought how generous his wife was, that she was still trying to get Jeremy to allow Geoffrey Charles to go swimming with them. While she had to know it was Elizabeth's way of worming her way in. He walked in the Kitchen hugged Demelza and whispered in her ear "we will talk later." "Jeremy, I will never take Geoffrey anywhere without asking you first if it is okay, is that a deal?" Jeremy lunged at Ross and said "I do not want to lose you again." Ross thought to himself he is breaking my heart, he hugged him kissed his forehead and said "never again my son never again."
They ate Demelza wonderful supper, Jeremy took a bit of his custard and the next thing they knew his head was on the table, he was sleeping. Ross picked him up and Demelza followed him up to Jeremy's room. They put him to bed and went back downstairs. Jinny was stating the cleanup with Jane. So Demelza took a couple of shirts that needed mending thinking Ross was going to do mine work. Ross grabbed her hand and led her outside they walked hand and hand around the house and buildings mentioning what they should fix first. When they went in Ross asked if he could sleep in the room with her, He made sure she knew they did not have to have sex he just wanted to be close. Then he laughed and said "unless you want to you know!" Ross went down and told Jane to make sure all the doors and candles were out before her and John went to bed, he was going to retire. Demelza was sitting at the dressing table combing her hair. She Looked at him through the mirror and smiled. He got to bed and watch her braid her hair and thought how could he not have realized how beautiful she was. She came to bed, and he said "I need to tell you Elizabeth came with Geoffrey and said about him needing to learn to swim I told Geoffrey that anytime Jeremy wanted him to come with us he could." " I told Elizabeth I wanted her to stay off Nampara land and also to stay away from me.  I do not think it worked."
Demelza thought it may be high time she confronted Elizabeth and since she said George already knew about the baby maybe he should be made aware of his wife's frequent visits. He then told her how much he enjoyed having Jeremy at the mine and how the men all treated him as a celebrity. He then told her how they bathed in the ocean and how Jeremy giggled at them being "nakey," Then he told her how he wanted momma to come to and go "nakey" swimming to. I told him "I thought he was a little young for that because I do not know how much bathing I would do if you were there naked with me," he laughed. Demelza giggled. He reached over and grabbed her hand. "I missed this I missed talking to you at night and at the dinner table. Please Demelza if you see me slipping remind me, I never want you or Jeremy to doubt my love for you again." Demelza reached over and kissed Ross, he looked in her eyes and she said "maybe we could start being a real husband and wife again because I missed you to husband." They were up most of the night reigniting the love they had and exploring each other. They finally fell asleep at dawn and shortly after they felt the bed being shaken.  Opening their eyes, they saw their son jumping on the bed giggling looking at each other holding the sheet up over their bodies because how do you explain "nakey" bodies in bed!

Please leave likes❤️ or comments. Do you Ike the song I chose for this chapter?