Makes No Sense To Me ~Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Hikaru, Kaoru, and I have been sitting around, talking about random stuff at my house for a while, and then some important questions pop into my head.

''Hey.. Where's my family? Are they away or something?" I ask.

"Well.. No. They're... They passed away just a few weeks before we met you. That's why you came to live here, and go to Ouran Academy." Hikaru explains.

"Oh.. H-how did they.. uh, pass?" I ask, shocked and pretty upset.

"You never told anyone." Kaoru says,

"W-well, she told me." Hikaru says.

"Really? Why didn't I tell anyone else? Do you know?" I ask.

"Well, I saw you one day and you we're really upset about it, so I asked, and you told me." Hikaru says, shrugging.

"Oh, I see. So, how did it happen?" I say.

"Well.. They we're driving to come pick you up from Nori's house, and a drunk driver came around the corner really fast, and drove right over top of the car.." Hikaru explains hesitantly.

"O-oh.. Okay.. So, h-how long ago did I move here?" I ask quietly.

"About a year and a half ago." Kaoru says.

"Who do I live with?" I ask.

"You don't really live with anyone. You're emancipated now." Hikaru and Kaoru say.

"Really? I'm emancipated, but I can afford this?!? A house the size of six normal houses, all the stuff I have in it, and I can even afford to go to Ouran?! How is that even possible!?" I exclaim.

"Well, we were surprised too, but then you explained it to us. Your parents had loads of money but they saved most of it. They only used what the needed to, to live comfortably." Kaoru says.

"By the way, Nori was your neighbor, but she has gone to Ouran since she was little. Anyway, when your parents passed you inherited all of the money and some of the stuff in the house, and you moved to this part of town with your Aunt. Your Dad's sister." Hikaru explains.

"But you wanted to live by yourself like your Mom did at your age. Your Aunt only agreed because you were 16 so you would be old enough to live by yourself in two years anyway. There was a bunch of legal stuff that you didn't explain to us, because your Aunt did most of it, so you didn't fully understand it." Kaoru says.

"Anyway, you got a good paying job as a waitress at a cafe. You make 724.88 ¥ an hour (8$ an hour) and tips. You have 2 weeks off because you were in the hospital. You also save a lot like your parents did. You only went to Ouran because Nori and Katoshi go there. They convinced you to go there. Only some of the things in your house are things you bought. You were sent things when people found out about your family, and your Aunt bought you some things to start you out, and even though you told her not to, your Aunt gave you a bit of money to help you buy the house. You paid her back for that after you got paid a few times at work." Hikaru explains.

"Wow.." I say, taking in all the information.

"Yeah, I guess that's a lot to take in.." Hikaru and Kaoru say.

"Just a bit." I laugh.

"Sorry." They laugh as well.

"Well, it's okay, and I just have one more question." I say.

"What is it?" They ask.

"How did I meet you all? Everyone in the host club and you guys." I ask.

"Well, you met us when you we're moving in. You insisted that you Aunt should go home and that you didn't need any help. The moving people took everything out of the truck, but then you paid them and said they could leave..." Kaoru starts, and then Hikaru continued.

"...You did fine at first because you took in all the light stuff first. You got a bit of the heavy stuff, but you had no one to help you with big chairs or couches. We saw you and decided that you might need some help. We went over and asked if you needed help. At first you said that you were fine, and we didn't need to trouble ourselves."

"Then you tried to lift one end of the couch, and you almost fell, but we got you before you hit the ground. Then you said -Well maybe I could use a little help. We all laughed and Hikaru and I grabbed the other end of the couch, and pulled it inside. After everything was put inside where it should be you invited us in to hang out and eat some lunch." Kaoru finishes.

"Though, it was a late lunch considering it was 7:00pm." Hikaru adds, laughing.

"Haha. I wish I could remember meeting you and the others." I say.

"You will one day! We're sure of it!" Hikaru and Kaoru say, encouragingly

"Thanks guys." I say, smiling.

"So do you wanna know how you met everyone else?" They ask.

"Haha, of course I do! Go on." I laugh.

"Okay! Well, you met Haruhi on the first day of school in class. Just a normal meeting. We introduced you and you became friends. You met Honey and Mori next. You met them at lunch, because we all sat together. After classes you met Tamaki and Kyoya in the host club. Tamaki instantly went all prince-like on you the moment you entered the room with us. You just gave us a funny look and all we could do was laugh." They explain, laughing.

"Haha, thanks guys. You were a lot of help " I joke, laughing too.

"Sorry." They say.

"Anyway, Kyoya got Tamaki away from you eventually, and we told him you wern't a guest." Hikaru says.

"For the first half a hour Kyoya only said hello to you, so we we're thinking he was just busy, but then you walked up to him and said hi! You guys just started talking for a bit, but we never did find out what it was about. You seemed like old friends." Kaoru explains.

"Oh? Weird. I never told you if I knew him?" I ask.

"Nope, not that it matters. It was probably nothing anyway. You opened up really fast to us all, so it didn't seem any different, but as Kaoru said you seemed like you'd know each other for a while." Hikaru says.

"Oh, well that's interesting." I say.

"Yeah. Anyway, is there anything else you wanna know right now?" They ask. I think about it for a second, but then I answer.

"Nah! Let's do something fun!" I say.

"Like what?" They ask, in unison as usual.

"Let's watch a movie!" I suggest.

"Wow, we never do that!" They say, sarcastically, but Hikaru gets up to go pick a movie anyway.

"Haha, c'mon! Pick a good one!" I say. After they finally decide on a movie, I pull them downstairs and we start watching movies!

The End! So that's chapter 4! Shinku found out a bunch of stuff in this chapter! Continue on guys! I'm off school for a week because my exams are FINALLY finished ...FREEDOM!!!

Vote

Bye, Love you!