Makes No Sense To Me ~Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"What are you doing here?" Hikaru asks.

"I came to see you silly." Takara lets herself in, giggling.

"At Shinku's house?" Kaoru asks.

"Well I am here, aren't I?" Takara gives Kaoru a weird look, and then looks at me.

"Oh Shinku! You're alive! Thank goodness!" She smiles. She just walks through my house like its her own, taking a seat on the couch.

"Thanks, but Takara, this isn't really the best time.." I say, scratching my arm.

"I just really wanted to see if you we're okay! And how Hikaru was doing of course!" Takara giggles loudly, clinging on to Hikaru as he tries to get away.

"W-well we're kinda busy." I shrug. She glares at me for a second, and then stands up.

"Okay, but can I have a minute?" She points towards the kitchen.

"Uh.. Sure." I walk behind her as she walks into the kitchen. She points at two of the kitchen chairs, motioning for me to sit.

"What's up?" I ask. She gives me another rude look and begins.

"Hmm. I thought you'd be in the hospital longer than this." I get a little scared when she says this because the memory of being shoved down the stairs flashes through my mind.

"Yeah. I'm glad to finally be out." I laugh nervously.

"Yeah." She looks deep in thought. What could she be thinking of.

"So is that all you wanted to say?" I ask.

"It seems you don't remember. Good. Yep, that's all. Bye Shinku." She stands up and walks out of the kitchen. Remember what? Could she mean the stairs? I shakily stand up and walk back to the main room, to see Takara squeezing Hikaru with everything she has, while he's trying to get away. Not that she notices.

"Bye Hikaru! Everyone else." She walks out, slamming the door.

"What was that about?" Kaoru looks at me. Should I tell them what she said? Maybe I should. But did she actually mean the stairs as what I didn't remember.. I have no idea...

"Oh, nothing. Just some stuff about the hospital." I shrug, hating the feeling of my lie on my lips.

"Oh, okay. Really? Dosn't sound like something she would ask you about." Hikaru says.

"Well that's what it was." I hate to lie. Especially since everything they've all done since I woke up. I don't know what they would think of it though.

"Okay. So anyway, are you feeling any better?" Haruhi asks.

"Yeah, a bit." I shrug.

"Want some tea?" Kaoru asks laughing.

"Hmmm let me think about that. No." I laugh too. "I'll be right back, okay."

"Okay!" Everyone say as I walk towards the stairs. I walk into my room, and then pass through to my washroom. I look in the mirror, and my facial expression reflects exactly how I feel. Tired, confused, and worried. What did Takara mean? Did she do something to me before I lost my memory? Or did she push me down the stairs? Ugh, so many questions but no answers. I walk out of the washroom, and sit on my chair. I feel a slight bump under the cushion that I've never noticed until now. I get up, causing the chair to swing around a bit. I lift the cushion and see a book.

The book is grey, and has lime green stars on it. I open it slowly, and see writing on the first page. The words say "Shinku. My journal. DON'T READ!" It's mine, so I can read it of course! I open to the next page.