Chapter 7

Tubbo sighed, "Man, if I'm gonna be honest...this is a bit boring," he said as he watched students drop their names inside the Goblet of Fire, last minute at that. "I was thinking this will be more dramatic ya know."

"Well, the main event won't be until quite a bit," Ranboo said. 

"8 minutes is way too long," Tommy complained.

"We have homework, maybe we should get started on it if this is boring anyway," Ranboo suggested.

Both Tommy and Tubbo gave him a look, "You are the only one among us three to actually likes History of Magic," Tubbo said. "Don't you ever get tired of memorizing names and dates?"

"Yeah, not to mention you're the one who has memory problems," Tommy pointed out.

"Hey!" Ranboo reprimanded, "That's—that's mean, actually."

"Aww sorry Ranboo," Tommy said, "I mean it's true, but we accept you just the way you are, right Tubs?" He pats Ranboo's back as an attempt to comfort.

"Of course!" Tubbo said, "As a treat, sure, we can go start the homework now!"

"I am not a part of that we," Tommy said. 

"Nope, you are. Get your text book," Tubbo said.

"Tubbo?" Niki asked as she approached the table, "Shouldn't you be with the Ravenclaws? It's an event night."

"Niki, my savior!" Tommy exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Tubbo groaned, "Sometimes I hate being in a different house," he sighed. He walked over to the Ravenclaw table which they were sharing with the Durmstrang students. He sat down near the convergence of the two schools—next to that kid they ran into that one time, Purpled who was chatting with another dude he heard was named Boomer. Weird name, but then again, his legal name is Tubbo Underscore.

"Good evening everyone!" The Headmaster greeted from the front of the Great Hall. He was joined by the other headmasters and surrounding them were Aurors. The goblet of fire stood tall next to the Headmaster, it's flames dancing around elegantly despite the rumbling sound it gives off.

"Tonight, the Goblet of fire will be choosing who is worthy to participate in this deadly tournament of ours! The champions shall face three tasks, one more dangerous than the last." As the Headmaster ended his sentence, the goblet let out a loud rumble, it's flames spiking up. 

"Looks like it has decided," the Headmaster raised a hand and the goblet released a slip landing in between the Headmaster's fingers. "First up, we have..." he read the slip, "from Durmstrang, Cara Puffy!"

The Durmstrang students next to Tubbo cheered wildly. A girl with parted white and brown hair stood up with a proud smile as she walked up to the front of the Great Hall. It was the same person who was wearing a captain's hat, stirring the Durmstrang ship when it arrived. That must be the Puffy person that Ranboo mentioned that one time. Tubbo though, reminiscing Ranboo's story of how he and Fundy were following Niki around Hogsmead that one time. 

Speaking of Fundy, he notices that the boy sat across him was staring at the front of the Great Hall as if it had offended him greatly. Tubbo was going to pester him, but he was interrupted by the Goblet spitting out another slip of paper.

"Next, from Hogwarts," the headmaster paused for suspense, "Technoblade Craft!"

Cheering erupted from the entire Great Hall, one because it's their school, and two their champion actually has a chance to win. 

"WHOO!! Go Technoblade!" Tubbo hears Wilbur scream. 

"Fuck them up!!" Tommy yelled.

Tubbo laughed at the look Technoblade was sporting as he walked up to the front of the hall. He looked disappointed to be Tommy and Wilbur's brother.