Part 3

Faizi was on his way to the mess as it was only ten minutes before dinner. He usually came around this time to have a little chit-chat with Dilbagh ji as no one else would be this early and Dilbagh ji was almost done arranging the dinner and therefore really enjoyed Faizis company at this time.

But today was different..
As Faizi entered the mess, he saw a crying Sid sitting at a table while holding a piece of paper in his hand and a sad and little helpless Dilbagh ji looking at Sid.

So he went to Dilbagh ji to ask the matter..

Faizi: Dilbagh ji, kya hua? Aap parshaan lag rahe hain.. Aur yeh Sid kyu aise roh raha hai? Kuch problem?

Dilbagh ji: Faizi beta, muje puri baat to nahi pata.. Par ha yeh to pakka hai ke Sid Monami ke letter parne ke baad se hi itna roh raha..

Faizi: Monami ka letter?.. Wo kaise aaja aur wo bi ab? Wo to do din pehle hi to chali gai ti? Phir letter usne ghar jaake bheja hai kya? Aur hume kisine kyu nahi bataya?...

Dilbagh ji: Faizi, meri baat to puri sunlo pehle..

Faizi: Ji, kehyie..

Dilbagh ji: Aaj Mrs. Batra yaha ayi thi aur muje eek envelope diya aur kaha ke yeh Monami ne muje dene ko diya hai. Phir wo chali gai aur meine jab khol ke dekha to usme do letters te. Eek mere liye aur dusre pey Sid puttar ka naam likha ta. Meine mere wala parliya aur usme Monami ne likha ke wo chali gai hai aur meri biryani aur muje jaad rakhe gi. Aur bola mein dusra letter Sid ko mess me bula ke dene ko aur Sid ka dehaan rakhne ke lyie kyuke ukse paas uski zindagi me koi aur nahi hai uska chayal rakhne ke liye. Tho meine Sid ko yahan bulwaya aur usko yaha pe beth kar letter ko parne ke liye kaha.. Letter parte parte to bichare bacche ka hal hi burra hota jara ta.. Parne ke baad wo bohat gusse me tha aur table ko marna shuru hogeya aur thori deer baad rona shuru karliya aur tabse bas ro hi jarah hai.. Mein uske paas hi jaane wala tha ke puchu Monami ne aisa kya likha hai ke wo itna ro raha hai aur ke wo chudko sambhale.. To janab aap aagay..

Faizi: Acha, to yeh letter Monami ne Deolali hospital se bheja hai.. Aap fikr mat kijiye Dilbagh ji.. Hum dekhte hai ke akhir mamla kya hai...

With that he went to Sid and tried to speak to him..

Faizi: Sidharth.. Cadet Sidharth Ganju.. Sid.. (while skaking him a bit at his shoulder) Kya hua hai? Itna kyu ro rahe ho?

Sid: M.. Mo.. Monuuu... (still crying)

As Faizi didn't get an answer from Sid he just took the letter from him and started to read..
And while reading he couldn't believe what he was reading.. So many thoughts were going through his mind.. How can a father be so cruel? What did Monami do to deserve this all? What a sacrifice by her.. And how can people still think so wrong about her..

When he got to the part Monu wrote about him he couldn't handle himself any more and broke down sobbing. Luckily he was still near the table Sid was sitting at so he just down opposite of him.

As it was time for dinner now.. Sumanji and Chitra came in and found Faizi and Sid sitting at a table crying/sobbing and Dilbagh ji being sad. By now Faizi was done reading the letter and his condition was almost the same as Sids.

Sumanji: Faizi sir, Sid.. Sumanji puchri hai ke kya hua? Aap ro ku rahe hain?

Chitra: #Haan, why are you #crying?

Sid/Faizi: Monuu/ Monami

Chitra: #Monami? Usko kya hua?

Faizi: (while holding the letter higher) us.. Uska.. let.. Letter..

Sumanaji: Chitra, Sumanji kehri hai hum yeh letter par lete hain.. Aise Sumanji ko kuch samaj nahi aa raha..

Chitra: #Yes Sumanji, good idea.

And with that they took the letter from Faizis hand and began to read.
While they were reading it they also began sobbing and became really sad knowing about all the things Monami went through.

Now Sid, Faizi, Sumanji and Chitra were all crying and sad. But it was dinner time now so all the other recruits and Sanju came in.
They were all shocked at the view they got to see in the mess..

Sanju was the first one to come to the crying four and asked about the matter..

Sanju: Sir ji, kya hua? Aur tum sub itna ro kyu rahe ho?

Sumanji and Chitra composed themselves and while handing her the letter said: Monami ka letter

So now Sanju started to read the letter and Sumanji and Chitra silently started to explain to their fellow cadets what Monami has written..
Everyone was shocked to hear what the two were saying and just couldn't believe it.. They started to shouted at the same time about how Monami just sacrificeed everything in her life to save them all..

That's when Sid came back to his senses and stopped crying, and Karan entered the mess wondering what the namune were up to now. As he was in no mood to handle them now.. But then he saw Faizi and Sanju being there too and also looking sad and depressed like the namune..? And Sanju was holding a piece of paper in her hands..

Karan: (in loud and strict voice) Stop! Sub log chup!.. Kya mein jaan sakta hu ke yaha ho kya raha hai? Tum sub aise muh lat ka ke kyu khare ho?

Listening to Karans voice everyone just became numb and Sid suddenly remembered that Monu told him not to tell anyone about the reason behind her leaving the academy.. Especially not Karan.. And now all the cadets, Faizi and Sanju knew..
So he quickly got up, went to Sanju, took the letter out of her hand and sprinted out the mess passing Karan while holding the letter close to his him.

Everyone was just shocked that what happened to Sid now and Karan was thinking what kaand he will do now..

Karan: Meine kuch pucha tha.. Kya hua hai?.. Sanju..

Sanju: Sirji, Sid ko Monami ne letter likha ta ke wo ye academy kyu chorke jaari hai..

Karan: Yeh to usne muje bata diya tha ke kyu gai hai.. So isme naya kya hai?

Sanju: Sirji.. Wo aapko juth bolo hai.. Uske paas academy wapis aane ka koi option na tha..

Karan: just stop it Sanju.. Tu iski baato me mat aa.. And everyone dinner time hai to chup chap khana khao aur sone jao.. Kal subah drill hai na?

The cadets were just shocked and thought how can someone be so heartless.. They silently took their food, sat down and half-heartedly started to eat still feeling sad for Monami.
Here Faizi and Sanju were no different..
After having dinner everyone went straight to their room to sleep..

When Bala entered his and Sids room he saw Sid lying on his bed like a baby pressing the letter to his chest, crying..
He decided to speak to him later, first he will change..
But when he came back Sid was already asleep while crying..
He lied down on this bed and felt so bad for his SidG bro and his doctar madam.. No.. his doctar didi.. He thought and smiled sadly and with that he felt asleep..

On the other side in Faizi and Karans room Faizi was still very disturbed and just went so sleep straight away. As he still couldn't handle himself and doesn't want to talk to anyone now. While Karan wanted to ask him about the incident that happened in the mess..
But seeing Faizi being so disturbed and going straight to sleep he just brushed it of thinking that tomorrow is another day so he will ask him and Sanju about it then..

--
Thank you guys for all the votes and comments. I really enjoy reading them.

Hope you like this part as well. :)

And sorry for the late update (time wise)..

I will try to upload daily, so next part is coming tomorrow

Bye :)