Part 12

Hey guys, I am back with the next part.

But beforehand some points regarding the story:
- Monu doesn't love Karan here now, she only likes him a bit.
- RV considers Varun and Rishab as his close friends although he is their boss.
- RV and Varun know each other since college so are really close and best buddies.
- Simi know Varun as well and consider him as their big bro.
- Varun considers them as his younger siblings like RV.
- There is something hidden from Simi about Monus past.
- Mr. Mahajan doesn't know that Simi met RV. He thinks that they lost contact as RV and his parents moved away. And he met RV only twice after that. (How and why will be revealed later in the story)

Continuing with the story.. So enjoy :)

--

Sid kept looking at the direction RV and Rishab just went, still not totally sure if he was imaging things or not..
But he felt the presence of Varun sitting beside him so this whole scenario couldn't be just his imagination, right? He thought and looked at Varun who was already looking at him smiling.

And before the spl. Agents could ask Sid any question. They found him already engrossed in a conversation with Varun..

Varun: Sid, it's not your imagination.. Don't worry.. Everything will be fine.. We are here now, relax a bit :)

Sid: Varun bro, I know.. It's still hard to believe somehow.. And it's been a long time.. Kaise ho?

Varun: yeah long time.. Mein to theek hu par tu nahi theek. Ye to muje pata hai.. Par phir bi puchra hn tu kaisa hai?

Sid: honestly.. I don't know bro.. Pehle I was fine but with this incident and the last few days I was not and now 🤷‍♂️..
You know Monu mere liye kitni important hai, right? I am also broken like her.. Bro.. Humari life itni unfair kyu hai?..

Varun: Life tho sb ki kahi na kahi unfair hoti hai but unfortunately tum dono ki kuch syada hi hai.. Par tu tension na le.. Hum hai na.. To humari Monu ko ab kuch nahi hone de ge.. You know hum humesha tum dono ke saat hai, right? Haan dur te.. Par ab aur dur nahi rahe ge..

Sid: I know, Monu ko ab kuch nahi hoga. And I know you guys are always with us.. But we are still alone, no?

Varun: par ab aur nahi.. Tune sunna nhi tere RV bro ne kya kaha? Bohat hogeya dur rehna.. Ab aur nahi.. Aur  jo tera RV bro kehta hai wo to hota hi hai, right? 😏

Sid: yes right 😊 I missed you all

Varun: We missed you too. And you know RV missed you guys the most 😊

Hearing that Sid beamed with a smile and hugged Varun, who too wrapped his arms around him.

Now the spl. Agents were really confused about who these people really were and how they were related to Sid and Monami.

Varun noticed the confused looks the spl. Agents threw at each other not understand anything going on. He stopped hugging Sid and put an arm across his shoulders now facing the spl. Agents and decided to answer their questions.

"I now aap log thore confused hain. Tho let me bring a bit light to it.
I am Varun, Secret Agent and 2nd in command of RVs team. Surname jaanne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai aapko for your own safety. That's also the reason why Sid and Monu never spoke about us either", he started.

The spl. Agents were glad to know that at least there was someone who is willing to answer their questions, so they just nodded..

Varun continued seeing their nod: "and please don't mind RVs behaviour.. He is really protective of his people specially Sid and Monu. So it would be better not to interfere in their matter also because aapko puri story aur background nahi pata ho tab"