Part 21

Hey everyone, here's the next part.
Enjoy :)

--

RV: Monu aur Sid, dekho tumhare academy ke friends tumse milne aaye hain.

Simi looked at each other a bit confused. From their angle they weren't able to see their friends behind the spl. Agents.
So couldn't make out why RV was stressing it so much that they should meet their friends, as the spl. Agents had met them yesterday only?

Sid: RV brooo, par ye tho kal bi aaye the na?

Monu: yess.. Karan, bhai aur di tho kal bi milne aaye the. Aur aaj tho training thi na?

Bala: Arre Sid bhaiji, doctor madam hum aaye hain..

Simi: (surprised) Bala/ Bala g bro!?

RV then noticed that Simi couldn't see their friends from their position on the bed..

RV: cadets, aap aage aayen. Sid aur Monu aaplogo ko is angle se dekh nahi sakte

The cadets stepped forward and stood next to the spl. Agents and now Simi were surprised and really happy seeing all their new friends from the academy.

Simi: tumlog, yahan? Kaise?

Simi exchanged a glance and thought that it must have been RVs plan to make them happy. But just to make sure they asked..

Sid: brooo, you called our friends here?

Monu: of course he did, aur kon kare ga Sid. But I can still not believe it

RV: yakeen karlo. Maine Batra sir se permission mangi thi aur tumhare trainers unko leke aaye hain.
Tho tum log baat karo, mujhe meri team se kuch important baat karni hai to hum bahar hain. Aur agar kuch chahiye hua bula lena, okay.

With saying that he gestured Varun and Rishab to follow him outside and turned around.
He warningly glanced at the cadets before leaving the room with his team.

The spl. Agents decided to hold back and let the cadets meet with Simi as they have really missed them.

Bala couldn't hold himself any more and rushed to hug Simi.
Seeing that Koel, Chitra and Sumanji also joined in the hug.

They all spoke at the same time:

Bala: Sid bhaiji, doctor didi.. Maine aapko bohat missing kia

Keol: Maine bhi tum dono ko bohat miss kia

Chitra: #i missed you too

Sumanji: Suman ji ne bi bohat miss kia tum dono ko

Prem ji also was just about to join the hug. When Sanju spoke

Sanju: ayee dadda, sare jhinguron ka hamai behen ka galo dabano ka irada hogo?

Hearing that they immediately broke the hug and looked at each other

The spl. Agents just chuckled seeing them.

Monu: thanks Sanju, hume bachane ke liye

Sid: yes thanks. But what is irada?

Sanju: Tera kuch na hogo, chirkut..

Bala: sorry Sid bhaiji, doctor didi. Hume pata na chala, wo aapko inte din baad dekha tho thora jyada excitement hogea tha

Simi: it's okay. Hume bohat aacha laga aapse milke.

Monu: waise khare kyu ho? Chalo betho bohat jagah hai couch pe.

So everyone sat down at the couch. The cadets on the couch nearby and the spl. Agents at the other couch at the back.

Sumanji: monami, Suman ji puchri hain ke tum theek ho?