Part 9

The afternoon drill was over and all the recruits were busy in their own thoughts, Sid was still in his room thinking about ways to bring Monu back and the spl. Agents went to Batra Sirs cabin to discuss a few things.

There they got to know that Col. Batra had tried and thought about a few things. He came to the conclusion that it won't be so easy to bring Monami back to the academy. She went with her father willingly without telling anybody about it. Yes the letter to Sid is a proof that she didn't go freely but because she didn't has another choice. Also they didn't know how Monami was at home. Was she safe and sound and how her health was.
So they won't be able to do something from the legal side.

Now they have to think of other ways to bring her back. But first they must know how Monami is at home..

Just then Col. Batras phone rang and he got to know that it was from the ministry so he dismissed the spl. Agents telling them they will discuss everything further tomorrow with Sid being there as well.

So the spl. Agents left his office and he attended the call.

The spl. Agents went to Karan and Faizis room to have a talk themselves.
They were discussing a few points regarding Sids revelation from the morning as they hadn't time before.

They were mostly talking about Dr. Juhi being Monus mom and how they all missed to realize the similarities. And how happy they are to be the lucky ones who get to know Monami.. Or to say they got to know her.. As she wasn't there anymore.
Thinking that they got sad..

Then Karan told the others how he had a talk with Sid where he told him about Dr. Juhis life at the academy and that Sid was really happy after hearing that.

So the trio decided to check up on Sid.
They went to his room and found him in the exact same position as Karan found him at noon.
Sanju and Faizi just were about to go back when Karan whispered that he found Sid siting like that at lunchtime and gestured them to follow him.

Sanju and Faizi were a bit surprised at Karan entering Sids room just like that as they still didn't know about the whole talk Karan and Sid had but they  still followed him in.

Karan went ahead and just like before he put his hand on Sids shoulder breaking his thoughts.
Sid lifted his head and this time he wasn't surprised to see Karan standing inside his room.

He somehow knew Karan would come visit him after the drill and meeting with Batra sir. And now he was also sure that Karan cared about him. So he got happy but quickly tried to hide his happiness not wanting him to know that he was happy seeing him.

But he wasn't that quick to do so. And not only Karan had noticed his happiness, but also Faizi and Sanju. And the later two were more confused now. First Karan entering Sids room just like that and then Sid giving this reaction after seeing Karan? What's the matter, they thought?
But Karan understood why Sid smiled after he saw him and why he also quickly tried to hide it.

Sanju: Sidharth, tu theek ho?

F: ha, Sidharth hum bi ye puchne aaye te..

Sid: yes, mein theek hu.. Kyu aap aise kyu puchre hain?

F: tum kehre ho to maan lete hain.. Par hume eek baat samaj nahi aari..

Sid: what is it, Faizi sir?

F: tum aisa reaction kyu de rahe te?

K: Faizi, chor na. Rehne de. Hum jo Sid se baat karne aaye te wo kar lete hain..

F/Sanju: (surprised) Sid?!

S: yes, naam Sid hai to Karan Sid hi to bole ga na?

F/Sanju: (shocked) Karan?!