Part 19

Hey everyone, sorry I am late in updating this part.

Actually I wasn't home during the whole day so don't had time to write anything..

But yeah now had a bit slack time to write and also sorry for this short chapter compared to the others..

--

Before Karan could make his way to Batra sirs cabin, Faizi ands Sanju entered his room as they wanted to know why RV had called.

Faizi: Janaab ji, sab theek hai? RV sir ne call kyu kia?

Sanju: Haan sirji, Monami theek hogo?

Karan: relax, aisa kuch nahi hai aur sab kuch theek hai. Call isliye aaya tha, ke sir aur Dr. Sharma ko lagta hai ke it would be good if Monu ke academy friends usse kal yan parso milne aajaen. Tho sir ne mera opinion manga tha to know ke wo batra sir se bi permission mang len ge.
Tho maine unko bataya ke we told batra sir of his plan aur ke wo bi plan ka hissa ban na chahteh hain. So permission lena koi issue nahi Higa aur in fact main abi permission lene jaane wala tha aur phir sir ko batana hai ke when we will visit Monami again. Aur uski planning

Faizi: arre wah, ye tho bohat acchi baat hai ke wo Monami ke friends ko usse milne bulaya hai

Sanju: Sirji, Monami ke baare me kucho tho bataya hogo?

Karan: Haan, sanju. Bataya hai. Wo theek hai bas kafi weakness hai blood loss aur thore khane peene ki waja se. Tho usko thore aur din hospital me rukhna pare ga.

Sanju: jald theek hojae bas

Faizi: kuch nahi hoga usse ab, sanju. Tu tension na leh, hum sab uske saat hain.
Accha chalo phir batra sir se puchke aate hain

Karan: Haan chalo

So the trio went to Barta sirs cabin and explained him the matter to which he happily agreed to let Monus friends meet her.
The spl. Agents should decide which days suits well with the schedule and talk to RV and let him also know when they will pay the hospital a visit.

The spl. Agents decided to go tomorrow itself because of several reasons.
One being that Monu will definitely feel better and another that the cadets will hopefully concentrate on their training better after meeting her.

So Karan messaged RV that Batra sir had given his permission and that they would come tomorrow if that's okay with their schedule at the hospital.

RV gave a positive reply to that so they fixed the meeting for tomorrow around 11 am.

The spl. Agents confirmed and then got back to their daily work and writing the report.

At the hospital, RV, Sid, Varun and Rishab were constantly keeping Monu in talks so that she doesn't think about what happened to her the last few days.

They were doing I pretty good job with making her laugh and just talking about the good old times, until it was night time.
They couldn't make that much noise at night as they were still at a hospital.

Varun and Rishab left to a hotel to get some work done and to sleep. They would be back the first thing in the morning.

RV and Sid stayed back with Monu in her room. They made themselves comfortable at the couches.

And everything was going good until some early hours of the morning, when Monu was having some nightmares and shouting in her sleep.

Hearing her shouts RVs and Sids sleep broke and they rushed to Monus bed to calm her down.

Sid: Monu, Monu.. Shh relax.. (while caressing her hair)

RV: Monu tu theek hai, don't worry.. (cupping her face)

Sid: Monu, dekh we are here.. Kuch nahi hua..

Monu was still having the nightmares but she could also make out their voices.
Although she could barely hear them they gave her the safety and care which resulted in her calming down.

With also feeling both their hands caressing her hair and holding her hands, she felt the soothing effect with their presence and a small smile krept on her face. With tightening her grip of both their hands, she finally felt to a peaceful sleep.

On the other side, RV and Sid exchanged a worried look because of her having nightmares again. She hadn't had them in like forever.

But now.. This whole situation triggered them again. And this time they weren't even sure about what she was dreaming of..
One thing was for sure, it would take a lot of time for Monu to be okay after this.

They just hoped that she would be completely fine again, someday. But that was hard to tell and right now they had some other priorities.
The nightmares unfortunately had to wait and they could only pray and hope for the best.

RV was in more dilemma than Sid, seeing Monus condition.
He knew her nightmares were bad and what they had experienced right know only indicated that the nightmares were back and this time much worse.

But that was not his only concern. What would happen if Monu got to know the whole truth? Would she suffer more worse nightmares or a trauma? And how would she react?

He could only pray, that this time the outcome wouldn't be that bad as it had been the last time. He sighed.

Both of them didn't had the power now to go back to the couch so they stayed there one at each side of her bed, holding her hand and just being lost in their own thoughts.

They didn't even noticed when they drifted to sleep in that same position.

--
Sorry for this short part, guys. I really hadn't much time today but I will hopefully make the next one longer.

Hope you still liked it.

Take care, bye :)