Part 11

Happy new year everyone. Hope this will be a good year for you :)

And sorry for the late update.. I have been really busy with my studies and probably won't be able to regularly update further. I will try tho and maybe I will just post smaller parts..

But back to the story..
--

Sid, RV and Dr. Sharma sat down and Sid started to tell them everything.

The spl. Agents were standing in a corner busy in their own talks..

Karan: ye banda kon hai? Aur Sid itna kush kyu hai aur ussne kyu kaha ke Mr. Mahajan sirf isse darte hain?

Faizi: janab ji, sunna nahi? Ib commander hai wo.. And he knows them..

Sanju: sirji, ye to pato ho lekin pehlo kabi na sunno isko bare me?

Karan: janta hu, he knows them. Sanju sahi kehri hai.. Pehle kabi nahi sunna uske baro me..

Faizi: arre.. Banda bohat important hai. Kafi high rank bi hai.. Hogi koi baat ke sirf koi logon ko pata hai that they know each other and are related..

Sanju: Faizi sirji, theek kehro ho.. Par baat kafi barri lagro ho ke wo pehlo na milo. Wo Sidharth ko dekho itna kush ho aur parwah karto usski. To barri baat na hoto to batata zaroor..

Karan: hmm, par lagta hai kuch to wo bi chupa raha hai..

Faizi: dekh karan.. Ab phir pehle koi judgment na bana. Pehle bi bohat kaand hogi ti jab tune Monami ko galat samja. Aur uska anjaam to tere saamne hi hai..
Aur hume kuch nahi pata unsab ke bare me. So no jumping to conclusions now aur koi panga na leh is Commander se.. Tume bi to dikh geya hoga na that he is very protective of Monami and he is against her father. To ye baat to humare liye bi aachi hai na?

Sanju: Sirji, Faizi sirji theek kehro hai. Pehlo bohat kaand hogo hai. Aab oor na chahio. Aur Commander ji Monami ko bohat care karto ho. Wo usske baapu se bi lar geyo. Monami ke liye aacho ho aur humei liye bi..

Karan: hmm.. Baat to theek kehre ho tum dono..

Faizi: aur hum to soch rahe te ke Monami ko wapis academy kaise leke aaye.. To ye kaam bi ab asaan hogeya hai

Karan/ Sanju: Matlab?

Faizi: Matlab ye ke Commander Monami ki bohat care karta hai aur Sid ki bi. Wo dekho Sid ki baate kaise dehaan se sun raha hai..
To wo bi to Monami ki kushi hi chahta hai. Aur uske liye wo uske Papa ke bi khilaaf jaega haina?

Karan: Haan.. Aur?

Faizi: aur hum sab ko pata ha ke Monami ki kushi kya hai aur kaha hai😏

Sanju: Academy me 😎

Faizi: Haan to phir jab usko ye pata lage ga to wo Monami ko zaroor academy wapis jaane dega aur usske Papa kuch nahi kar paye ge. Aur humara kaam bi khud ho jaaye ga 😎

Karan: wah, Faizi kya dimaag chalaya hai tune. Maana pare ga 😀

Faizi: thank you janab ji, meri behn ke liye to kuch bi 😏

Sanju: to phir humo kuch na karo aur bas commander ji ko karno do?

Karan: nahi, Sanju. Hum bi kuch kare ge.. 😏

Sanju: ke?

Faizi: pehle to hum unke paas jaate hai aur dekhte hai ke Sid kya bata ra hai

Karan: aur phir sahi time pe hum ye batai ge ke Monami academy me bohat kush ti aur ke wo academy ki best cadet hai

Sanju: aur ussko kitno maanto ho sab udar

Faizi: right.. To phir chale ye mission to execute karne? 😀

Karan: Haan chalo

With hopes to get Monami back to the academy soon and to execute their plan the spl. Agents went back to Sid to listen to their talks.

In the meantime Rishab and Varun arrived with tea and snacks for everyone and distributed them.

Sid had already told RV and Dr. Sharma about how Monu went to the academy and what happened in the initial days. They got a pretty good picture now about her struggles and strength as well.
He was now telling them how Monu got shot and the hereafter of this incident. That's when RV angrily glanced at Karan for a few seconds before turning his attention back to Sid.

Even though Karan knew what a blunder he did with his quickly formed bad conclusions about Monami, with RVs glance upon him he really understood the whole impact and bigger picture.
He figured that RV really genuinely cared about Monamis wellbeing and that Sid would share and in fact is sharing every small incident and detail that happened in Monamis life with him. So he is a highly trusted person and holds a big place in their life.
He (Karan) had to be careful and decided not to interfere too much in this matter as long as RV would be around.
Karan glanced at Faizi and Sanju who were waiting for a sign of him to execute their plan but they got a head shake indicating a no which let them wonder what happened.
But they have also noticed RVs angry glance towards Karan and came to the same conclusion as him..
and so the spl. Agents decided to completely be on stand-by.

Sid continued his storyline with how Mr. Mahajan took Monami with him and how they got to know about everything related to that. He gave RV Monus letter saying that this will help understanding Monus inner thoughts and might be a good point from where her turmoil formed and made her take it this far.

RV silently read the letter and was devastated about how much pain his Monu darling had to bear which made him even more furious at Mr. Mahajan.
He decided that it was high time now to let Sid and Monu know the whole truth.. But before that he needs to find out what really was the reason behind Mr. Mahajan taking Monu back home, at any cost..
But first he must console Sid and ashure him that nothing will happen to Monu and they will take good damn care of her.

RV gave the letter to Dr. Sharma and asked Sid if he would share his view on what might be going through Monus minds the past few days.

Sid being Monus best buddy and knowing her inside out since childhood, clearly had an opinion about that and told it to them.

Everyone except RV, Sid and Dr. Sharma got shocked at what dark place she must have been in the last days and how come no one noticed anything at all.
RV, Sid and Dr. Sharma, who have already seen and known Monu being at such dark places in her mind, were only mildy surprised. They thought that these bad times were over but regarding the circumstances it was no wonder she took this step.
They knowingly looked at each other only to see they were all thinking the same and nodded. While the others were confused.

RV put his arm around Sid saying "don't worry too much. Monu will be alright and now I am here too, so together we will take good care of her. But first I have to handle a few things and then I will tell you everything and answer your questions.
I am going to have a talk with Mr. Mahajan first.
Dr. Sharma, you can have a look at the letter and think about the further steps. And please check upon Monami as well..
Sid, you can answer a few questions the spl. Agents have as I can see.. 😏 And when Dr. Sharma allows you you can go meet Monu. I am leaving Varun with you as you know him already, Sid."

Dr. Sharma left to Monus room and RV stood up and made his way to Mr. Mahajans cabin like he owned this place with Rishab walking right beside him.

--
Sorry again for not posting regularly.
I will try my best to do so but as my exams are approaching I don't know if I can manage it..

Hope you enjoy this part as well :)

Bye