Part 8

Starting from where Karan and Sid are having lunch in Sids room..

Karan and Sid were half way through their lunch when Karan could see Sids eagerness to now why he was here. So he decided to not make him wait any longer..

K: Listen, Sidharth.. I know you must be wondering why I came here and also brought you some laddoo.. I will explain that to you..
Par first do baatein. Pehli: I am sorry for everything.. For being rude to you and Monami and also for judging you even before knowing you..
Aur doosri: I know sorry is just a small word for all the mistakes I have made and it doesn't justify them at all aur mein koi justification bi nahi dena chahta.. Meine sirf sorry bolna tha ke muje mere mistakes ka pata chal geya hai.. I don't even expect yours or Monamis forgiveness..

S: hm, I accept your apology but I am not so sure if I can forgive you now.. Sorry..

K: it okay, like I said.. mein maafi expect nahi kar raha hu..
Okay to ab mudde pe aate hain. (he is talking a deep breath)

I know Monamis mom because she was Param bhaiyas senior as in mentor and trainer and worked at Parakram SAF.
But she considered her juniors as her little brothers and sisters. So everyone who came here to visit their family got to know her and had huge respect for her.
She was always friendly and kind with everyone. A smile never leaving her face.. Never could see people in pain and always trying to help others. And she liked children a lot..

When I came to meet my brother I also met Dr. Juhi. She was always so kind and she talked a lot about her two children. But she never told anyone their real names.
They knew that she had a daughter because she kept a locket on her table with a photo of a girl in it, and wondered who that second child was, for sometime.
Later they got to know that the second one was her best friends son and also her daughter's best friend.
Some times later she changed the photo in that locket to a photo with two children. A girl and a boy..
They wondered why, and got to know that her best friend died in a car accident and that she has taken the responsibility of her best friends son.
Dr. Juhi mourned for a short span of time but went back to her normal behavior.

When asked, if she wasn't missing her best friends she just told us that someday everyone must leave this world and it doesn't matter if her best friend cum sister isn't there anymore, she will always be there in her heart and live there forever.
So it's better to keep her good memories alive and cherish every moment she had with her. And if she wants to talk with her she can always do that, as she knows what her best friend would do or say. And if she isn't strong than how can she handle her both children and everything else? She also said that it's good to feel the loss of someone and grief but only to a specific point.
And keeping your emotions under control is also okay but you shouldn't forget to continue to live your life and to don't hold them under control that long. As you will only suffer of you do..

They were all really astonished at how good her thoughts were and how she was handling everything. Our respect for her grew immensely..

When I came to visit my brother Dr. Juhi would always find some time to talk to me. We would talk about everything and nothing. And she used to tell me stories about you two. We even had the plan that one day she will introduce you two to me so we can be friends.
But before we could plan anything in that direction, she had to go on a mission.

First all thought she wouldn't go because of her children but they were wrong.
She didn't even blink for a second and said she is ready to go. But wants to meet her children before.
We wished her all the best and hoped she would come back soon as we were going to miss her a lot.
And prayed for you two that she will be back to take care of you.

During her absence everyone was missing Dr. Juhi, her smile and kindness a lot.. And hoping her to be back soon.
But one day we got to know she died in an encounter while saving her fellow companions.
The whole academy and it's connected people were shocked at the news and couldn't process it. They couldn't even imagine her not being with them anymore.
Everyone was kind of in a bubble for a whole week, somehow trying to understand, when some seniors decided to honor Dr. Juhis life by trying to adapt her behavior which made her so loved and respected.