Part 22

Hey guys, here's the next part.

I decided to skip a few days and just give a short recap what happened in these days to keep the story interesting.

--

It was the last day of Monus stay at the hospital. She was doing much better and therefore would be discharged today.

A lot had happened these previous days.

The cadets were taking their training seriously again and the trainers were really glad to see that.
Somewhere it also gave them the certainty that everything is going to be alright.

Karan had sent RV the report and Varun and Rishab started the remaining paperwork accordingly.
They kept RV on the tabs and he helped whenever needed. But his main focus was always on Monu and Sid. He would only leave their side if there was no other option.

Karan and RV had formed quite an understanding and respectful bond in these days. Although RV was still not sure to which extent he could trust Karan. But hey, they've only met a few days ago and with his work he was careful whom he could blindly depend upon.
And with Sid and Monu he wasn't going to take any kind of risk and instead let time handle it all.

But still RV informed Karan at least twice a day about Monus health.
Karan shared the updates with Faizi and Sanju and they decided to also keep Batra sir and the five cadets updated.

That's also why Karan on the other hand forwarded a few 'get well soon' and 'take care' messages from Simis academy friends to RV, so that Monu would feel better with knowing that her friends were thinking about her during their training.

At one point RV also told Karan about the progress in their plan, which made the respect Karan had for RV increase even more. He was surprised to see to what extent he (RV) had thought and was ready to go to protect Monu and Sid.

Karan still didn't completely understand why all of that was necessary but he figured if RV was making such a big deal despite being occupied with his work simultaneously, there must be a big reason for that. He wouldn't just take that lightly.

But on the other hand Karan was glad, that at least after all this Monu will be able to take her own decisions and live her life like she wants.
And he really hoped she would come back to the academy to complete her training. He had decided that he would apologize to her as well as make sure to support her in every aspect.

..

As today Mr. Mahajan would also be back from his case he had in another city, RV had decided to not take Monu back to Mahajan mansion after her discharge.
He didn't want Monu to think about what had happened there, when her father had taken her back forcefully.

As everything was working according to his plan, he had also figured out where they would stay for a few days to solve this 'situation'.
But he hadn't told Simi anything yet, only that they weren't going back to Mahajan mansion and instead would stay somewhere else. He wanted to make sure that Simi wouldn't worry about anything.

RV had told Sid and Monu to get ready to leave and he was fetching the discharge papers at the reception.

After that Simi, RV, Varun and Rishab left to a hotel nearby and checked in to a suite, where they would just stay for about a few days. Aryan and Abeer went back to their initial work as they weren't needed there anymore.

RV told Simi that they were going to stay at the hotel for a few days and not to take any tension. They will figure everything out.
But first they should all get themselves settled at the hotel, eat something and take a nap. They will talk in the afternoon.

RV knew that until now he was somehow running away from explaining Simi what had happened in the past, why he rarely spoke to them and what plan he had to make for them.
But now he couldn't delay it any longer. It was high time to clear the air.

So after everyone settled in, they decided to order something from room service. While waiting for their food they were just messing around and it felt like they were all just living together.
After eating lunch, all went to their respective rooms to take a quick nap. They were exhausted after all the fun and just fell in bed and immediately fell asleep.

In the afternoon they gathered in the living room to talk.

--
That's it for today's part. I'm sorry for it being so short but I thought to write RVs explanation in one chapter and this one would have gotten too long then.

So this is just filler part and I'm going to write the whole past story in the next part, which you will hopefully get on Thursday.

Until then take care, bye :)