恋愛中 - 5

Ayano and I woke up early, as I had to be at school earlier than the students.

Ayano yawned, and greeted me with a smile.

"I don't see how you can get up so damn early! But I did agree to get up with you so I can help."

I smiled and thanked her, we then did everything we needed to do before heading off to school.

When we arrived I saw Shiromi and instantly smiled, Ayano nudged me and I handed her the lunch and note to slip into Shiromi's locker. Shiromi hugged me tightly and I blushed.

"I'm sorry if I made it awkward between us by almost kissing you yesterday." I smiled and I told her it was okay and that I didn't mind it. That seemed to make her blush.

Ayano gave me the signal that she successfully put the lunch and note in her locker and went off to the library. I told Shiromi that I had to put my things away and then we can finish this conversation later. She nodded and hugged me before going off to patrol.

Once we were done, we headed off to class. I let Yui in on the plan last night, being though Ayano isn't in our first period, I needed Yui's help keeping this anonymous. I knew if Shiromi saw me putting her gift on the desk, she would put two and two together. So I told Yui to pick a sunflower from the garden and place it on Shiromi's desk followed by a cute little poem in cursive. Like I said, Shiromi doesn't know that I do poetry, so she wouldn't recognize my cursive handwriting, as she's only seen my normal handwriting. We both came in the classroom together and Yui nodded her head at me with a smile.

Shiromi looked at the flower on the desk and looked at me. I put my hands in the air, signaling that I obviously just got in here and didn't do it nor had the time to do it. She shrugged and sat down to eat it. Yui looked at me and I told her exactly what Shiromi told me when she ate a flower in front of me for the first time. Yui shrugged and we carried on with class. I'm glad my plan was coming into fruition.

It was time for lunch thankfully, and we patrolled our usual spots before sitting down for lunch. I made sure to sit with Shiromi because phase 2 was coming. Ayano ran to Shiromi and told her she saw someone weird looking put something in her locker, she shrugged and went to her locker. While she did that, Ayano smiled and sat down.

"I'm literally so excited!" Squealed Ayano.

"What if I mess up? I've never confessed to anyone before!"

Yui rubbed my back and reassured that they'll be there watching me and cheering me on. Shiromi shortly came back and sat her food down.

Shiromi sighed.

"Daishi, I think someone likes me, if they keep this up I might have to marry them for slipping calamari in my locker with a cheeky note like this."

I laughed and told her to shut up. I'm glad she didn't suspect it was me. I was trying to stray away any of my personality in those notes so I don't give it away. And now, it was time for phase 3. There are notes planted everywhere she patrols. Kumi placed them in a spot where nobody else will find them, but Shiromi will.

Lunch was surely over and I did my second to last patrol of the day, as well as the other student council girls.

Shiromi got to her first usual spot and saw the note. It read: "You really are good at math, so can you find the rest of what's scattered along your path?"

She smiled and put the note in her pocket, following her path and finding the second note.

"Congrats on finding note number 2! Now, figure out what else awaits you..."

Slowly but surely she found the 3rd note.

"Note number three! The last one can be found at a certain degree!"

Finishing up the last of her patrol, she finds the 4th and final note that was scattered.

"The 4th and final note, it was easy I know, but the final test will be placed in your locker. But don't let these corny notes knock you off your rocker."

Shiromi put all the notes in her blazer pocket and and went on to her last class. She finds Daishi and actually has concern on her face.

"Okay, all jokes aside, I think someone's fucking with me. Maybe it's that info-chan!"

I cocked a brow.

"Who?"

"Never mind. The point is someone is fucking with me or I actually have an admirer"

"I mean you might have an admirer and not whatever else you said." I laughed.

"But why would someone make it this complicated?"

I shrugged.

"Maybe they like seeing you chase who knows."

She brushed it off and sat down to attend her last class.

Once class was over it was time for the final test, Yui put my love note in Shiromi's locker for me and I told Shiromi I had something urgent to do but , I was really heading to the cherry tree. It was then Kumi's cue to be the one to tell Shiromi that someone sketchy placed something in her locker. I knew Shiromi would want to know who it was, as she's been getting anonymous things all day, so she ran to her locker to find the love note.

"I know you're sick of my crap, but meet me at the cherry tree, I promise It's not a trap."

This is the part where Yui, Ayano and Kumi offer to follow her in case the "creep" were to try anything. Luckily, she agreed and they ran to the cherry tree. Kumi, Yui and Ayano went to sit down and Shiromi stood there confused. I stepped out smiling, she then saw me, and she smiled indefinitely.

"So, it was you?"

I nodded and looked into her eyes.

"I need to tell you something important Shiromi..."

She nodded her head and replied saying, "I'm all ears cutie."

I blushed and looked down.

"From the time we've known each other, you've really helped me see there's a brighter and bigger meaning to life. You fill me with absolute happiness, and I don't think I can be just your friend anymore. I've fallen for you pretty hard and I don't want to deny my feelings any longer. You were there for me through everything, you comforted me through my breakup with Raimu, you helped me be me again, you picked me up when I was down...I can't thank you enough...I want to wrap this up by saying that I love you and I want us to be a couple. I can't keep denying the fact that it's obvious we have feelings for each other. I want you Shiromi."

Shiromi stood there, smiling still and while I still couldn't tell the emotion in her eyes, I could tell she was happy.

She took my hands and looked into my eyes.

"I've always wanted you from the day I laid eyes on you Daishi, I knew I didn't have a chance back then so I waited until Lime slipped up. I'm so happy she did. I wanted you rightfully. I wasn't going to sabotage you and Lime's relationship for you to finally see how much I love you. While it took awhile, I'm so glad in the end, that I can have you as my girlfriend."

I teared up and she caressed my cheek. She told me she's never kissed a girl before, so I kindly did the honors and gave her a soft, tender kiss on her lips, my friends rooting and cheering as we kissed. When we were finished, Shiromi hugged me and I buried my face into her chest, absolutely happy to have her as mine.