Preview of Chapter 1 (Book 2)

-Please don't die

Noah's pov.

I disrespected her. She's going to have my head, not even a day and I have already made so many horrible errors! Maybe I can try to plead my case, I so wish to she her crowned. My little sister, not that I can call her that. That would be improper and disrespectful. I think as I let myself drift off.

I wake up in the hospital room of the castle. Why am I... oh now I remember. The princess!!! I need to see her beg for forgiveness! I attempt to get up bed and with much effort I manage. I hurriedly change into my clothes that were in the bathroom at the side of the room. As I look for my rank pins I hear a small delicate chuckle. I turn and look, to see her, the princess standing in the opposite corner of the room. I hurriedly bow and get to my knee.

-'your majesty'

"Hello, how are you doing today, and what are you in such a hurry for?"

-' I am doing well, thank you. I'm sorry your highness I was just going go look for you so I can try to explain how sorry I am for my incompetence.'

" I see, anyhow it's quite alright, it has been a while since I have been here and I'm not looking for perfection, though in the future a bit of respect may not go amiss"

I blush, 'oh course your majesty, please forgive me'

Author Note
Thank you for reading and remember to comment on what you think! I always love ideas on what you think should happen. The next chapter should be up soon!