Chapter 8

Previously:

We walked into the sitting room between the kitchen and dining room. I see the prince and stop, it was still early why is he up! My new friends look to see why I stopped and see my brother as well. He hasn't noticed us yet, we bow and wait to be seen. Then he waves his hand to continue without looking up.

He looks up and released who I was before we could make it to the other end of the room. "Wait"

Emma's pov
We stopped but did not dare move otherwise. He walked over to us and stopped. What did we do? We are going to get in trouble, that will not be good. Issabella is going to think we are bad people. Then she won't want to be our friends. I don't want to loose her as a friend.
The Prince was looking at my sister then at me with curious eyes. He then looked at Isabella and his eyes widened and his gaze dropped instantly.
"I'm sorry, please forgive me, your majesty"
The Prince then was on his knees with his head down before I could process what happened. My face was in a confused expression as was my sisters. We glaced at each other look at the girl who we thought was Issabella.

Issabella's pov
My brother asked us to stop and we did, he walked over and the prince looked at my two friends before looking at me. When he looked at me he locked eyes with me before fear spread through his body and he dropped to his knees.
"I'm sorry please forgive me, your majesty."

Well thats just great, know they will know they work for me, know they will never want to be my friend. I sighed, please get up. Why are you even up? I thought that you woke around noon like all the other high class people?

He stood back up but stayed silent. He opened his mouth to speak but then closed it as he noticed what he was doing. I noticed that when he opened his mouth he had a fearful expression on his face. Much as the ones held by people who accused a high class person of a crime.

Why did you open then close your mouth?
I did not mean to please forgive me your majesty.
You don't need to call me that,
I'm sorry, what should I call you then miss?
Just call me Isabella or Bella.
If that is what you wish.
Ok, can you tell me why you are up so early?
I am up because that is what I am used to, from my childhood.
Oh, I see

With that I turn to Emma and Stella who are looking at me with wide eyes, well they haven't yelled at me so that's a plus.

Who are you? Stella asked quietly.
I let a small smile form on my face and my expression soften, I am just who I said I am. I am Issabella, though it seems I should of told you that I'm also the lost princess and heir to the throne of Everlasting and Neverlasting, I say with a small chuckle.

They drop to a bow and find myself rolling my eyes, seriously what is with these over the top formalities?
Please rise
They looked fearful but risen from the bow.
Shall we continue to breakfast? I motioned to the door a few feet in front of them.

They looked at me with horror and then I heard...
You can't go in there! It's mean for staff and the lower class to enter, you are in to much power to be eating with such commoners as me and my sister. You should be eating with other lords and royals! Her voice gets smaller and smaller as she continues the outburst until the last sentence that is so quite that even with my excellent hearing I could barely here it.

"Why can't I eat with you? You both seem nice and you need to eat too." But... We are commoners, your servants, if would be an insult to you for us to eat with you, your royal highness. Emma calmly interrupts her sister before she can have another outburst.

Ok, I would still like you to join me, if you wish to of course. Prince Noah? Would you like to accompany me to breakfast? If not would you please be so kind, as to show me where the room is or direct me to someone who can? I say hoping not to further humiliate him.

It would be an honor to accompany you, thank you for this humble opportunity, if you would allow me to I can show you the room now.

Thank you; Stella, Emma, I am sorry to have bothered you and not told you the truth of who I am. I'm sure that you have other things that need your attention and will not take up any more of your time. I hope I can see you again soon.

Noah and myself then left the room and he showed me the informal dinning room. I thought the day could only get better from here but how wrong I was.

Author's note
Thank you for reading today's chapter of The Princess of Two Worlds, please vote and remember to leave comments so I can know what my readers want, I am always open to feedback positive or negative.