Chapter 5

Previously-

I exclaimed in a much harsher time than I realized as I saw him flinch, I open my mouth to apologize but he was much quicker than be and I heard a whisper, "bowing your majesty, please forgive me."
I could see he was bowing!!! Why was he bowing?! That's what I want to know!!! I was about to tell but I remembered he was the Prince and I quickly composed myself. Then I thought about what else he said, he asked me to forgive him and he... He called me your majesty!? That title was ONLY used with totals of high position, King, Queen, crowned heir. Why did he call me that? Am I a royal? No that's impossible I told myself, but I would explain my magic... No, it's not possible, but maybe?

Noah's pov

She looked so confused, why did she look confused of all things? Did I disrespect her, no... I called her your majesty! Did she not know? Great, I probably told her she is royal the worst way possible. Only one way to find out...

Your majesty?

With a look of hesitantly she looked at me and said, "yes?"

'The only reason she would of said it as a question was if she didn't know, I'm an idiot! I lost the princess and know that I have found her she doesn't even know who she is!'

Do you know who you are?

Issabella's pov

"Do you know who you are?"

'That didn't last long. Well I suppose that royals have to be like that, reminding every person of their place and how they are lower than the royals.'

Yes, I do your highness. I say with no emotion in my voice,

I am no one, I'm am below you and that's all that matters to you right? Reminding every one how powerful you are!? How if we say one wrong thing to you, you can end us!? Just do it! End me! Not one person cares about me ok! I'm no one, I am a commoner so please my Prince just put me out of my misery just as you want to, do it just because you have that power of me. I say in a demanding otherwise emotionless tone.

He is still on his knees but his face is full of shock at my outburst and I know that I'm in for it now, since my birthday I have been having magic outbursts that overtake my emotions and it's one of the side effects of being a chakras and that's what I presented as. It's just my luck I preset as a chakras, meet the Prince and then blandly disrespect him.

Noah's pov.

"I am no one, I'm am below you and that's all that matters to you right? Reminding every one how powerful you are!? How if we say one wrong thing to you, you can end us!? Just do it! End me! Not one person cares about me ok! I'm no one, I am a commoner so please my Prince just put me out of my misery just as you want to, do it just because you have that power of me."

' Yeah, I'm guessing she doesn't know, s-she as-asked m-me to kill her. That's not what I wanted her to answer, I just wanted to know if she knew she was a princess. I could barely hold back the years threatening to spill, I couldn't even ask the right question, now my sister is mad at me, even wise the princess is mad at me and she wants me to kill her. I just had to say something didn't I! I need to tell her I'm sorry, how do I tell her without making her mad? Well more mad than she already is? All I wanted is to make up for the last 14 years, how am I supposed to do that?!'

I'm sorry your majesty, but that not what I meant... I wanted to know if you knew your the Princess. I replied in a tiny voice. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way but I needed to make sure you knew. I then said with a little more confidence in my voice but it still had respect and fear in it.

"So... your telling me that I'm a princess? How is that possible?"

Well... Your my half sister, not that I would ever try to call you that- I mean, that would be disrespectful and I'm in no position to- that's not I meant! Ummm, it would disrespectful to call you my sister and I would never try to disrespect you, your my superior. Sorry, the Queen and the King, your parents, for married and had you but before that, the Queen was forced to have me by, my father. So, technically we are half siblings. That's the reason that I am acting Prince. The king told me to stand in as a royal while him and the queen were to go on an anniversary trip, right after your first birthday, since you were to young to rule. But then they died and you went missing and I have had to continue to fill in as a royal... Well that's the short version your majesty.

"Ok... Why are you bowing?"

That's what you do when there is a royal in the same room as you... your highness.

"But I'm your sister?"

I snap, you are my half sister.
Then I see tears forming in her eyes and instantly regret what I said.
I'm sorry, that's not what I meant, please forgive me.

'Well just lovely, I am about to make the Princess cry again.'

"It's fine, I just thought family was an exception to that rule but I suppose you don't want us to be family so..." By that point she started to cry.

Princess Isadora's pov

'Well, I guess I'm the Princess, that means my name's now Isadora. Well not so big of a change from Isabella, that's a plus. It explains my magic too, so now I know that my family is known to be magical. The last time a magical person was found it was from my family.

Only problem is in the Prince's half sister and it sounds like he wants nothing to do with me. Why??? It's sad really, he doesn't think of me as family but I don't deserve to be his family. He is proper and acts like a royal while I act like a nobody. I was a nobody for 14 years! All of the sudden I am someone!

I wish that he thought of me as family but... He doesn't so, that's that I guess.'

Please, you don't have to bow. Sit down you shouldn't be on you knees. I said in a gentle voice

He sits and his head is bowed!

You don't need to bow your head.
Your majesty it's disrespectful to be sitting with a superior without showing them they are higher than you.
Please I just want to have a normal conversation without formalities if that's ok with you?
If that is what you wish, then that is what will be.
Ok, thank you.

Time skip 3 hours

Oh my, it is getting very late. It's probably best if I get going now, we can finish this conversation a different day?
Oh, of course. If I may ask where are you going?
To my house of course, where else?
You have a room here if you wish to use it. Your parents wanted to make sure that you had a bedroom that was for when you grew out of the nursery.
Oh, may I see it?
Of course, you do own everything here after all.

We then walked down a hallway or two and ended up at a lovely gold door. A nearby guard opened the door after bowing to the Prince and smirking at me.

Is she going to be the new princess, your majesty? He said in a shockingly sweet voice.

The Prince ignored him at motioned for me to go in the room, I gasped at the sight. The room was huge! It has multiple doors that led to bathrooms, closets and who knows what else!

This is MY room?

Yes, good night, your majesty. With that he left.

I say down on the bed and fell asleep thinking about what tomorrow will bring.

Well at least I know it will be interesting, I said with a smile.