Chapter 6- Memories

Previously-

This is MY room?

"Yes, good night, your majesty. With that he left."

I say down on the bed and fell asleep thinking about what tomorrow will bring.

Well at least I know it will be interesting, I said with a smile.

Noah's pov.

She looked so surprised when I took her to her room. I have to admit her room is huge and looks very regal, just as she deserves. Well even then she deserves better, but she is the Princess is she wants something to change she has the ability to make that change.

Good night your majesty

I walked out of her room and went to my room, well it's really the room my mother insisted that I got even though I protested. I say on the bed with royal blue blankets and thought of the stories my father had told me about how my parents met.

The next morning, at breakfast,the Princess had asked what had happened to make it so she had a sibling, so I explained,

"My father Lord Drulex, met Princess Beatrice at a ball here parents had planed. Upon meeting the Princess he had instantly fallen in love, he did not care he was below her. All that mattered was that she was going to be his. But the young princess has caught her eye on someone else, Prince John of Neverlasting. The Prince and princess talked throughout the ball and to anyone who hasn't known who they were, they seemed like the perfect pair. Naturally the king and queens of both kingdoms had not approved of this but came to terms with it, for the fear of losing their only child was much greater than any hatred between the two kingdoms. Lord Drulex seemed to be the only person in the kingdom who did not like the Prince and princess together. He was jealous, he tried to make for fall for him but his efforts failed. She seemed to fall more in love with the prince instead. Months passed and they seemed like they could be proposing any day, that's when the young lord made his move. 8 months after the first ball was held, a second had came to celebrate the future rulers. Lord Drulex had grabbed the Princess when she was away from her family getting a drink and held a cloth to get mouth, with a chemical on it that made her pass out. He quickly his her in a nearby room and headed back to the party. Minutes after he arrived the Prince noticed he could not find his love, nor could the king or the guards. Panic spread as everyone looked for the girl. Drulex took this as his chance to get away, he grabbed the hidden girl and left the palace through the servants quarters and took off to a house in the middle of the woods.

Many days later the Princess awoke and was given the choice to be with Drulex or die. The princess told him that she would not be unfaithful and would prefers to die but he wouldn't let her go that easily. He told her she had the chance to change her mind, otherwise in 3 days he would do something that she would regret. 3 days passed and she would not change her mind. Drulex then forced himself on to the girl ignoring her pleas for him to stop, satisfied himself then left her a crying and sobbing mess. This repeated for a month, Drulex had sent word to the king that if he wanted to see his daughter alive he would make her marry him. The king wanted to save his daughters life but if he gave him her, he would make lives worse for so many people, ultimately he refused the offer.

Drulex was shocked by this but did not kill the girl instead he waited a few months till she was with child then refused to let her leave. He started to spoil her with treats and gifts but she still despised him and loved the Prince. When she had the child the Princess was set free and Drulex ran off with the child not to be seen again. He remained non traceable for many years, during that time he raised me to be respectful and dignified but also how to respect those who are higher than me. He did not regret his actions but did not want me to repeat them. When I was 12 he died of a heart attack. By then the Princess and Prince, were now the king and queen, had married and had you.

This left me alone, I worked off the streets for a few months but then was able to survive. A few months later the queen was visiting the village I was staying in, she noticed me and brought me back to the castle. She had test done and found out that I was her child. She taught me more about royals and there jobs. She also explained that since she was forced to have me and did not have me on her own will, I would not be inheriting the thrown. That privilege then fell to you. I was taught how to rule if you had been unable to in any way or if something happened to the king and queen where you were to young to rule, but the chances of that were highly unlikely. Then your parents went on vacation and were killed by the waves and I took the responsibility of ruling till you were old enough."

Is that all you wishes to know? " I asked in a calm voice.

Yes, thank you for telling me, that must have been very hard losing both your father and mother that close together and barely even getting to know your mother, that's horrible. I would never wish that on anyone.

Thank you your majesty, yes it was hard but I had the chance to know my father and learn his son's while you did not get to know your family and for that I am truly sorry.

She had no words to state what she was feeling and instead we just sat at the table silent thinking about what was just said.