Notes

Hey y'all! Welcome, and if you're already familiar with my storytelling, welcome back!

I know you want to get into the story, but let's get through a few things first.

First off, this is a prequel to an already written story. A prequel. You don't necessarily have to read Negative Love to understand what's going on, but it would sure help to go find that first. So if you're new here, try and skedaddle on yonder to my other story, alright? Good. Glad we've gotten that covered.

Second off, this story will be explaining how Mare ended up adopting all his kids- I mean, recruiting his gang. Pretty much all of these characters have some form of trauma, and we'll be covering that in this story. If you don't like any of the following, please consider finding a different book to read:
-Trauma
-Murder (Mass or otherwise)
-Death
-Violence
-Mental illnesses
-Cannibalism
-Panic attacks
-Self harm
-Suicide mentions/attempts possibly
-There might be other triggers, if so I'll add them here later

Third and possibly lastly, there is no shipping in this book (yet, Mare does get his partner in Negative Love, but that's later). These bonds can be read as romantic if desired, but they are designed with platonic/familial relationships in mind. If you ship a pair in here, you can do so, but keep in mind that these were not written as such. Thank you!

Fourth and actually lastly, I hope y'all have a wonderful time reading this story! It's always fun to write fanfiction, and I hope you like reading this story as much as I like writing it.

Hope y'all have a wonderful day/night, and I'll catch y'all later!