𝟬𝟭𝟮 she listens to songs on repeat

chapter twelve she listens to songs on repeat(until she finds a new favorite song or gets tired of it)

chapter twelve
she listens to songs on repeat
(until she finds a new favorite song or gets tired of it)

✵ ✵ ✵

Arden's face held nothing but uninterest at the scene before her

Arden's face held nothing but uninterest at the scene before her. Yet as her eyes watched the people dance and the sequins on Kingos costume shine in the light, they gave it away that the girl was completely interested.

Though she couldn't hear due to her headphones at the highest volume, she could admit it looked very cool.

"This seems very Kingo," Arden whispered to Sersi and Sprite after turning down her headphones a tad. She didn't want to be yelling at the top of her lungs just to hear herself.

"That makes so much sense," Sprite mumbled back.

Sersi smiled at the two, nodding her head in agreement. "Very Kingo."

"Hello," a short man spoke making Arden hold up her fists quickly.

"Woah Arden," Ikaris spoke, holding out his hand as they all looked to the wide eyed man.

"I'm Karun," the man spoke hesitantly as Arden sent him a deadly glare. "Kingos valet. It is truly an honor to be in the presence of the great-"

"Dude wait," Arden cut him off with a laugh. "Kingo has a valet?"

"What's a valet?" Ikaris whispered.

"I don't know but it sounds funny. I think it just means a human wallet," Arden whispered back. "I'm gonna call him a loser."

"Cut!" the four eternals heard. "Okay everyone, that was good!"

"Should I tell him now or when he least expects it?" Arden asked.

"Definitely when he least expects it."

"Well it's you," Sprite spoke. "Everyone expects it already."

"Yeah you call Kingo a loser all the time," Sersi added. "Besides a valet is-"

"Thank you for ruining my mood," she sighed.