𝟬𝟬𝟮 small rocks

chapter two small rocks

chapter two
small rocks

✵ ✵ ✵

Ardens fingertips brushed against the ships walls as she walked around in search of a certain person

Having been on the ship for a little while, she had gotten close to her fellow eternals. Which was good, even though Druig followed her around practically every time he had the chance. Arden didnt mind it though, if she was being honest, he wasn't as nearly as annoying as some of them. So, assuming the said boy was busy, she was on a mission to find her second favorite one.

With her eyes staring down at her feet, watching as they took each step closer to the room she guessed he could've been in, she didn't sense the fact that she was going to run into a figure until it was too late.

A 'oof' was heard from the both of them.

"You keep running into me," Druig laughed once he caught his balance.

"I have a feeling you just stand there until I eventually run into you," Arden accused teasingly, gripping onto his arm to make sure neither of them fell.

"I do not," he defended. "What makes you think that?"

"Because I walk slow. . .so you have enough time to move," she replied with a soft smile, moving to the side so she could continue walking.

Druig said nothing as he turned to walk beside her.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Why do you always follow me?" she asked, although she didn't mind his presence.

"Because you keep finding new things to occupy yourself," he shrugged.

"And that interests you because?" she asked before her eyes caught sight of a small thing in the hallway.

Her pace sped a bit faster before she crouched down to grab it. She stood and turned it in her slightly scarred hands (from grabbing something in a bush) only to find it was a rock.