𝟬𝟬𝟳 lovers spit

chapter seven lovers spit

chapter seven
lovers spit

✵ ✵ ✵

Arden was quiet as a somewhat angry Druig dragged her along until they got to a secluded place

Arden was quiet as a somewhat angry Druig dragged her along until they got to a secluded place. She hoped that he wouldn't take her to Ajak.

You see, it wasn't that Arden didnt like being in tip top shape, it was just that she felt guilty for always going to Ajak after she gets a stupid injury. Whether that be trying to climb a tree and getting her arm scraped from a branch or getting bit by a child she provoked.

She was quite embarrassed after that one.

So since then, she just allowed her injuries to heal on their own. Only on the extremely bad ones would she go to Ajak, but she has yet to encounter one.

She looked to the angry boy again, not knowing exactly why he was angry. His grip on her non injured hand got tighter and tighter and she had to refrain from changing it into a blade to try and escape. She didnt want to hurt him.

"Druig," she quietly spoke, slowing down.

"What?" he asked, but his voice was softer than expected which took her by surprise.

"Are you mad?" she asked, not knowing why she was asking anyway.

"No," he sighed. "Just upset I didn't notice you bleeding earlier."

"Oh," she replied, letting him carry on taking her to wherever he had in mind. "Wait. . .why are you upset?"

"Are you serious?" he deadpanned, stopping in his tracks. "If someone you care deeply about is seriously hurt of course you would be a little upset."

"Actually I would just laugh at them," she said before shrugging, trying to ignore how her heart practically felt like it was going to explode. "But everyone is different."

He shook his head and motioned her to sit down against the wall, which she did, and began pouring water on her hand to wash off all the blood.

"Where did you get that water?" she asked, not having seen him hold it at all.