𝟬𝟭𝟬 not knowing kills

chapter ten not knowing kills

chapter ten
not knowing kills

✵ ✵ ✵

Arden watched as Druig stared at the people causing utter destruction

Arden watched as Druig stared at the people causing utter destruction. She shook her head, disappointed they'd even fight at all, and leaned her head on his shoulder.

He pressed a small kiss to her forehead before walking away, leaving her on her own.

She frowned before her attention was brought to Makkari and Thena approaching them. Her face lit up, frantically waving at the two making them smile.

"Where are the others?" Ajak asked as Arden went and stood next to her. Ajak wrapped an arm around her and rubbed her shoulder comfortly.

"We had to split up," Makkari signed.

"There were more deviants than you said," Thena continued.

Arden found herself looking toward Druig again. She frowned, sure she was upset too about the whole situation but she knew it upset him more than her. When he was upset, she was upset.

"I'm sure that was fun for you," Phastos spoke making Arden whip her head around to smile at him.

"It was," Thena smiled.

"That's nice," Arden said. "It's nice to have fun."

Thena nodded in agreement and watched as Arden looked to the ground a few ways away and made her way toward that spot. The dark haired girl bent down, finding a rock that looked oddly heart shaped, and smiled softly.

"Once the others kill these last deviants," she heard Phastos say. "We'll have eliminated them all from Earth."

"Guys look at this rock I found," Arden boasted. "It looks funny."