𝟬𝟭𝟱 is all of this even real?

chapter fifteen is all of this even real?

chapter fifteen
is all of this even real?

✵ ✵ ✵

"To be honest," Arden spoke as Jaws ate the food out of her hand

"To be honest," Arden spoke as Jaws ate the food out of her hand. "This whole thing feels like some sort of dream you know."

"I mean, seeing my family again and Druig again you know," she sighed. "I guess it just feels weird cuz I spent all that time confused and sad on why he just left. Now we're back and all the anger I thought I would feel just vanished and I don't even know why."

Jaws gave one good last lick to her palm before sitting down in front of her and staring up at her eyes.

"I have no more," she sighed. "You ate it all."

Jaws let out a huff before getting up, turning, and laying by her feet. His head rested on her shin as Arden leaned back against the rock behind her and put her arm up on the fallen branch.

"I think this is some dream," she muttered. "Kinda like seeing a toilet because you need to pee in real life. Maybe I just want to see everybody in real life."

"Man I wish I brought some of Gil's pie," she sighed. "Its perfect for an-"

A breaking of a branch made Jaws bark and Arden tense up. They looked around for any potential danger.

The only 'danger' was a guilty looking Druig quickly putting his hands behind him. He walked closer wearily, hoping Jaws wouldn't attack him at any second.

"I like your backpack," Druig managed, standing with his hands behind his back still and looking down at her while she fiddled with the ring around her finger after her guard went down. . .slightly. "May I sit?"

"I thought you had to do some thinking," she muttered, staring up at him. "That's what Sersi said."

"Yeah but I wanted to talk to you while I had the chance," he replied.