𝟬𝟭𝟯 it was from memory

chapter thirteen it was from memory

chapter thirteen
it was from memory

✵ ✵ ✵

Arden linked her arm with Sersi's as the group got off the jet and walked toward where Gilgamesh and Thena lived

Arden linked her arm with Sersi's as the group got off the jet and walked toward where Gilgamesh and Thena lived. She watched as Sersi brought up her phone and told Arden to smile.

The two girls smiled brightly at the camera as Ikaris, who was closer than expected, stared confused.

"What-"

"You should send me that," Arden said. "I can edit you guys on my wallpaper."

"What wallpaper?" Sersi asked.

"My wallpaper," she grinned, pulling out her phone and showing her.

"Oh that's very pretty actually, I love the mohawk," Sersi laughed.

"Is this the deviant you fought in London?"  Kingo asked as they approaced Gilgamesh and Thenas lovely home.

"No," Arden heard as she scanned the ground for a new stick. "There's more than we thought."

"Is this a deviant sir?" Karun asked as Jaws went to go investigate it. Kingo nodded.

"No it's a chihuahua," Arden spoke up, looking towards them.

"Its a beautiful creature," Karun replied, a hint of confusion on his face from Ardens sudden words.

"Mmm, I would make out with it," Arden grinned, hopping onto Ikaris' back.

"I hope that was a joke," Kingo frowned.

"Since when do I ever joke around?" Arden asked before Kingo rolled his eyes and began to narrate as they waited for Gilgamesh to come out.

Arden subconsciously gripped Ikaris tighter, for some reason scared Gilgamesh would hate her as if she did something wrong. Yet, when the man came out with a kiss the chef apron, Arden sighed in relief. He looked toward them all saying 'What took you so long?' before his eyes.met Ardens and he smiled instantly.