5000 BC Mesopotamia

A/N: SPOILERS AHEAD!! 

I'd imagine you'd only be reading this if you've watched the movie already but just a warning. That being said this fanfic will be based mostly on the movies so if there is something that doesn't line up with the comics then that's why and I've also adjusted a few things for y/n to be a part of the story. 

__________

Deviants, a threat to humanity, a threat to The Eternals. Once again, spotted in another location it was time for them to fight. 

"Kingo, Gilgamesh, Thena, Makkari, Ikaris, and y/n, go," Ajak ordered them to protect the humans. 

"They just can't do anything without me huh?" y/n shoved her best friend Druig, earning an almost imperceptible smile from the guy, something only a few people were able to do. 

"See you soon m'lady." Druig nudged his friend off the ship. 

They all have extraordinary powers; 

Phastos, a technopath capable of imagining and creating any machine,  

Makkari, superhuman strength, speed, and reflexes,

Thena, superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, and reflexes,

Gilgamesh possesses an endless amount of summonable weapons, 

Kingo, super strength, energy projection, flight, and molecular manipulation, 

Sprite, total conscious control over their molecular structure which are reinforced with cosmic energy. 

Druig, superhumanly strong, telepathically sense someone's psychological vulnerabilities or control their minds, he projects energy from his hands or eyes.

y/n, capable of controlling any element in any given planet (mostly, earth, water, wind and fire), able to create, manipulate and transform them with the use of her mind, hands, or eyes. 

Sersei, Molecular, and atomic manipulation, she can manifest cosmic energy as any form of electromagnetism (heat, light, electricity, etc) 

Ikaris, virtually immune to injury, could regenerate his entire body if need be, he's able to control his entire molecular structure,  

Ajak, Superhuman speed, strength and durability, accelerated healing factor, energy blasts, and flight Teleportation

____

A deviant had devoured a human, Ikaris arriving soon after to fight it. Using the water and the wind y/n carried herself and her fellow Eternals to shore where they were facing deviants of their own. 

"Makkari the boy" y/n signed to her friend. Makkari sped off as a deviant headed their way. 

Kingo began shooting energy with his hands, Thena and Gilgamesh joining the fight. y/n watched as a deviant was about to attack another human, using her hands she created a powerful gust of air using it to throw the deviant back where Thena was able to cut its head off. 

But in one slight distraction, a deviant had appeared behind her, throwing her to the ground. Ikaris arrived blasting it back but anger only fueled y/n, using the dirt she created a large sword with which she used to cut the deviants' head before making the ocean swallow it. 

It seemed as though it was over, for now. The rest of the Eternals descended from the ship, y/n as well as the rest of the team joining them information. 

"I saw you get hit," Druig whispered to his friend, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Then I bet you saw me get up and take care of it." y/n made a small gush of wind in front of his face causing his hair to ruffle back.

Druig flashed his eyes at y/n earning a threatening glare from her. y/n tended to use her powers to mess with people often, especially Druig, but as much as it annoyed him he was never able to use his powers with her. It's not that he didn't want to, something just simply stopped him every time. He was able to help her sleep, get her through a bad dream, but controlling her, seeing her vulnerabilities, he could never. 

Druig proceeded to use his powers on the humans, making them drop their weapons and walk away, except for one young boy. 

The team worked well together, all knew their weaknesses and strength, all-knowing that during each fight they all had each other's backs, all of them being able to count on the fact that if someone fell, the other would be right there to catch them or lift them back up.