Home?

2 weeks later:

Phastos had offered to let the team stay with his family, Sersei had gone back to London with Kingo and Sprite. As soon as they got there Druig and y/n headed straight to the kitchen to get some food.

"You two! Leave some for my son." Phastos hollered at them as Druig opened the fridge and y/n opened the cupboards.

Phastos and y/n were still working to get the ship fixed but everything else seemed like it was back in order.

As usual Druig and y/n they fixed themselves a plate of just about everything, including numerous slices of pizza and headed over to the couch to sit with Phastos husband, Ben who was watching the news. Makkari and Phastos joined them.

On the news, they were talking about Tiamut, the strange form that had emerged out of nowhere. "Was that you?" Ben asked.

No one answered. "I love you so much." Phastos answered Ben, his mouth full of food.

Thena was in the kitchen trying to work the toaster. "You alright?" Phastos son Jack asked her.

"Yeah, sometimes I get confused." She replied.

"Yeah me too." Jack was honest but didn't we all. He was trying to reach a mandarin. "Dad said you were the goddess Athena.

"It's Thena, without the A." She corrected him.

"Oh...what's your superpower." He was curious, normal for his age.

Thena created a spade piercing the mandarine Jack was trying to grab. "Oh hell no, give me a sec." Phastos saw setting his plate down on Makkari's lap before running to the kitchen.

Druig, y/n and Makkari turned to see Thena handing the mandarine to Jack with her spear. "Let's be careful with that, she almost sliced your ear off." Phastos laughed nervously.

Druig, Makkari and y/n laughed from the couch. "Violence is never the answer, Right Thena? You should always use your brain." Phastos lectured his son.

"Like you on the beach?" Thena pointed out.

Druig, Makkari and y/n got up approaching the kitchen.  "Your father, spoke calmly and firmly with the bad guy and he had no other choice but to listen." y/n and Druig found it hilarous.

"That kid's 10, not stupid." Makkari told Phastos.

"So when are you all leaving? Do you know when you're leaving?" Phastos questioned us. Druig and I walked forward, Druig flashed his eyes at Phastos. "Oh yeah that's Druig, don't even get close to him." Phastos warned his son.

"What about me?" y/n laughed winking at Jack.

"She's cool! She can make water animals." Jack told his dad.

"Yeah she's fine, you can hang out with her. I trust her, just don't make her mad." Phastos told his son. "And don't hurt Druig cause that makes her mad."

Druig and y/n laughed. "Well, it's time for us to go." y/n sighed knowing that the domo was ready and they could go now.

Phastos walked them out Druig had his arm around y/n's waist. "Wow dad, the domo is so cool." Jack admired the ship.

"Yeah, your dad fixed it all on his own." Phastos told his son.

"Not true." y/n commented.

"Wow, can we travel to space one day." Jack asked his dad.

"Why don't you get your driver's license first," Phastos suggested.

"Hey Phastos." Druig and y/n walked forward. "The humans, they'll be lucky to have you." Druig told him.