The emergence

Phastos had an idea. He could use the sphere in Sersei's chest to connect them all, hopefully giving Druig enough time to enter Timut's mind and put him to sleep. 

Phastos was working as fast as he could to create the bracelets he had envisioned while the rest prepared. Nobody said anything but everyone was thinking about Sprite and Ikaris, wondering how fighting them was going to be like. 

Something that kept y/n particularly nervous was the fact that Ikaris first target was going to be Druig. She knew that no matter what happened she would do everything in her power to keep him safe. 

Thena had stayed on the domo, they knew Ikaris would go in looking for Druig. The rest were carried down by y/n onto the beach where they would begin the process of the uni-mind. 

Thena began fighting Ikaris. Makkari, y/n, Sersei and Druig began putting on their bracelets. y/n and Druig turned to each other, whatever happened after this would change everything. 

"I love you." Druig mouthed, smiling at his best friend. 

"I love you too." y/n couldn't force a smile, she was terrified, not for herself but for him. 

They began levitating and connected, the plan was working. Druig started, a sphere of energy opened up around the four, their full concentration on the task ahead. 

Druig was hit, he fell forwards. Ikaris. "Druig!" y/n tried her best to get down but Ikaris had swooped in grabbing Druig by the neck. 

"I should have done this 500 years ago!" Ikaris was furious, he flew away taking Druig with him. 

As soon as y/n's feet were back on the ground she lifted off going after the pair. "y/n wait!" Sersei tried to stop her. 

"IKARIS STOP!" y/n yelled sending a ball of fire his way. He dodged it sending a blast that made her lose control in the air. 

"y/n!-" Druig yelled, concerned for her. 

Once y/n had regained control she watched as Ikaris used his powers to send Druig flying into the ground, burying him under the ground. He had to be dead. 

"NOOOOOOOOO!" y/n let out a blood-curdling scream. The anger that filled her was unlike any she had ever felt before, but it was like this anger was enough to unleash another level of y/n's powers she had never known before. 

She screamed in fury, as she lifted herself back off the ground, the group watched. They had never seen her do anything like this before. She transformed, her eyes were glowing with fury, her hair was like flames, her body glowed all kinds of colors, and behind her, a combination of all the elements formed. 

Ikaris flew towards the ship, shooting at the domo causing it to crash onto the beach.  

y/n brought her hands together in front of her sending a huge ball of hard rock and fire towards Ikaris. It hit him sending him to the ground where the rest of the Eternals had gathered. 

After he got up it was Makkari's turn to have a go with him. She ran forward taking a hold of him and sending him crashing through rocks. Ikaris fought back trying to kill her. 

The volcano had erupted, lava rocks were flying towards the group at high speed. y/n still levitated over the beach her focus fully on Ikaris, she wanted him dead.   

"Y/N!" Phastos yelled for her help. 

Y/n created a huge gust of air that diverted some of the rocks, then proceeded to create a thick wall of water that stood in front of the three, Thena, Sersei and Phastos. 

Makkari was still having a go at Ikaris, finding any way she could to stop him and it seemed as though she was doing a good job. 

"Phastos, the emergence has to stop, I have to be close to Tiamut, I need you to distract Ikaris." Sersei asked Phastos. 

"Don't worry, we'll take care of it." Phastos reassured her as he gestured for her to look at y/n who was back on her way towards Ikaris. 

When y/n got to them Ikaris had grabbed Makkaris, shooting her and injuring her. y/n began growing spikes of the ground as she liked to do trying her best to pierce through Ikaris but he was too fast. 

Thena and Phastos had run in, Phastos sent a sharp wheel his way that took Ikaris by surprise. Now Thena, Phastos and y/n all unleashed their power on Ikaris. 

Makkari got back up running forward and punching Ikaris several times across the face. Thena took this opportunity to jump forward and have her go with Ikaris. Like y/n she too felt that anger, It was Ikaris fault that Gilgamesh was dead. 

But Thena was no match for Ikaris who quickly put a stop to her attacks grabbing her and sending her flying. y/n was going to help Thena but Makkari beat her too it catching her before she hit the ground hard. 

y/n and Phastos were going to continue fighting against Ikaris but y/n noticed the lava was getting close to Makkari. Luckily it looked like Phastos had it. 

y/n shifted her focus to Makkari and Thena using the wind to get them away from the lava before she began creating a small barrier of rocks that she was hoping would delay the lava from getting to them. 

Makkari and Thena were back up to their feet helping Phastos but it seemed as though everything they were doing was useless towards Ikaris who kept trying to kill them. 

"y/n!" Thena alerted y/n asking for a distraction. 

y/n waved her hand forward making dirt fly up and block Ikaris visibility, Thena ran forward wacking Ikaris hard across the face sending him flying backward.  

 At the same time a deviant appeared knocking Ikaris down onto the ground. This deviant was different, it was like it was almost human. 

The deviant ran forward ready to attack the deviant but Phastos stopped it from doing so. "Why are you helping him?" Both Thena and y/n asked Phastos angrily. 

"We can't let it absorb our powers." Phastos was right. 

"Too late." The deviant spoke, provoking Thena and showing her how he had absorbed Gilgamesh's powers. 

Makkari began running in circles around the deviant creating a tornado of dust around it, Thena walked forward ready to attack it but the deviant punched the ground using Gilgamesh's powers sending Makkari and Thena flying backwards.

Makkari was down, the deviant took advantage of this jumping forward and taking Makkari ready to absorb her powers. 

y/n and Phastos send blasts towards it stoping it. And now their focus was back on Ikaris. 

"Where's Sersi?" Ikaris questioned Phastos. 

"You've always underestimated her." Phastos answered him. 

Ikaris was ready to fly off in search of Sersei to stop her. "NO WAY!" y/n made branches appear from the ground wrapping themselves around Ikaris's body. Phastos also created ropes and chains that tied around his legs and arms. 

They both worked together to pull him back down and stop him from escaping. 

y/n was enjoying herself, taking control of Ikaris this way, but it was tyring, Ikaris was strong and he was fighting back. 

"LET GO OF ME!" Ikaris yelled at both y/n and Phastos. "I can't let her do this!" 

"No one asked you...I've wanted to clip your wings for so long Ikaris!" Phastos yelled back. 

Ikaris attempted to blast Phastos but it looked as though the chains Phastos had created were limiting his powers and he wasn't able to.