Chapter 3: First Mission

BOBOIBOY'S POV

We are currently in TAPOPS Station while Ochobot's portal is infront of us. We will be sent to another planet for a mission. It's not about saving another power sphera, we have to protect a facility that can help power sphera recharges. But that facility have been heard being attacked and destroying their machines.

We also invited Y/n to come with us so she can get a first-time experience to these stuffs. We are also wearing some winter coats because the planet is a winter habitat.

We entered the portal, snow greeted us. We all started to walk by the snow. "SNOWWW I wish we have snow back in our home too!" Gopal says kneeling down on the snow. He then stopped and began to sniff the snow. "It smells mango" he says as all of us started to sniff. It does smells like mango. What is wrong with this snow?

"Wait- where's Y/n?" Ochobot asked looking around. We also looked around seeing none of Y/n's existence. We didn't lost her right? We just took a few steps.

"GUYS!"

"AH!" we all got shocked when Y/n popped from behind. She's holding a circuit wire and it seemed to be leading somewhere. Must be leading to the recharging facility.

We went to follow the wire as we reached a destroyed gate. The inside seemed to be abandoned by the looks. I swear I can feel a zombie suddenly popping out. We went in without further ado. We opened the facility's entrance as we heard some eeks.

"Hello? Anybody here?" Yaya calling out for survivors but we were answered by silence. I swear I heard an eek earlier. Before we could step closer, the lights were on again. But how? The circuit is broken.

We looked by the switch to see Y/n giving blue sparks on the switch. So that's why.

"W-Who are you?"

We looked at the person by the hall's corner. There seem to be five of them alive. We stopped walking so we can't scare them.

"Oh hi! We're member of Tapops we're sent here by Admiral Tiger and Commander Square Head to protect the facility while also helping you guys repair! We're good people we won't hurt you" Y/n popped up from beside us and started blabbering. She even called admiral and commander Tiger and Square Head. I could see Gopal holding his laughter while me, Fang, Yaya and Ying looked at Y/n deadpanned.

TAPOPS STATION...

"DID THAT BRAT CALLED ME TIGER?!?!"

"Commander Square Head"

The two who are watching them this whole time exclaimed looking at Y/n in devastation.

BACK TO BOBOIBOY...

The five survivors ultimately believed us and showed us the stuffs where the attacks had currently always been occurred and it seems that the culprit's target is the main energy source of the electricity they needed here.

"We need amount of electricity to recharge this power source but everytime we did the attackers always come like they can sense energy" one of them explained as we tried to analyze a solution. If it is attracted to energy or electricity then it must be something or someone who absorbs or eat the energy/electricity that's why it always target the energy source.

"I got a plan" Yaya says as we all looked at her. Yaya looked at me and Y/n and hold us both by one of our shoulders. "Y/n and Boboiboy have the abilities of Lightning energies. The two of them will recharge the energy source and we will stay in guard in case the culprit comes back" Yaya explained the idea in her mind.