Chapter 4: Mission Alone

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After repairing the facility, Boboiboy and his gang with Y/n came back to Tapops station. Y/n was met with Admiral's mighty smack after calling him Admiral Tiger.

"Do not call me that again do you understand?!?"

"Y-Yes Admiral!" she says saluting the Tapops salute. They had a break and decided to go to the lobby and rest. Gopal sneaking out a loaf cupcake and eats it.

Yaya and Ying talked to Motobot and Ochobot. Fang went to contact his brother Captain Kaizo. Y/n and Boboiboy or should we say the elements are having their own business. Y/n and Leaf are making some drawings. Wind and Fire are playing pranks on Solar and Lightning. Water is in his usual routine (sleeping). Earth is trying to stop Lightning and Solar from murdering the two troublemakers.

"WOW! I love this detailed drawing of planet earth! It makes me feels like I'm home" Leaf says earning a giggle from Y/n and also pats on the head.

"YOU FOUR STOP!"

Everyone looked at Earth including Y/n and Leaf. Water woke up standing straight hiding his whale plushie behind him and payed attention to Earth.

Earth sighed and gave a menacing glare to the four and they behaved. Leaf hid behind Y/n while Water is froze on his place.

"Wind, Fire both of you clean these. Lightning, Solar, go do your stuffs" Earth says immeditely the two supra elements went out while Wind and Fire cleaned everything.

After the four left to do their thing, Leaf continued drawing. Water continued sleeping. Earth sighs and sat somewhere taking off his hat and ruffled his hair in frustration. Of course a certain h/c haired lad noticed the element's situation.

Y/n stood up approaching the earth element sitting beside him. He noticed her presence as he looked at her.

"You shouldn't be going through these you know. You should get some rest too" Y/n says looking at Leaf drawing his pitcher man-eating plant. The earth element looked at her and looked at Leaf. He smiled and sighed.

"I guess you're right. Thanks Y/n" he says as the h/c haired lad smiled in return.

~~~

The next day everyone woke up. Well not everyone. Someone is missing. But who?

Everyone gathered by the lobby where everyone practiced their cooking skills before. Everyone was there except for a certain person.

"Wait commander! Y/n isn't still here" Fang says raising his hand as everyone agreed. There is no sign of Y/n around Tapops nor her room.

"This is why we asked all of you to be here. Earlier we sent cadet Y/n to a mission in Planet Garuru-"

"WHAT? A MISSION?!?"

"ALL ALONE?!?" Boboiboy added. They were shock to know their commander sent Y/n alone for a dangerous mission. I mean you're new in Tapops so why won't they worry?

"LET ME FINISH!" Commander Kokochi yelled in anger and calmed down after and continued speaking. "Her mission is easy, she must help the civilians in Planet Garuru for evacuation get them to higher grounds. The planet will be expecting a massive flash flood of Lava do you understand?" Commander says as everyone stayed silent. They can't agree. IT'S LAVA HOW TF IS THAT EASY?

"As for the meantime, you four will be sent to Planet Q'vania to retrieve the stolen power sphera" Commander Kokochi explained.

"HUH? Stolen Power Sphera?" Yaya and Ying said in sync. Commander nods and was interrupted by Admiral Tarung.