《 EPILOGUE 》

Bells ringing...

Crowds cheering...

That's what you can only hear in the middle of the morning.

A girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes standing infront of the mirror as some assistants are helping her on her dear dress.

Her friends are behind her watching as they wear their own dresses too. You sat on a chair as the make up artist started to apply some make up on you. One of them is curling your little hairs to the front and tied the whole rest to a bun.

You sat there refreshed but also nervous at the same time. This is it. The most awaited moment in your life. The moment where you'll finally start a life on your own with the person you love.

"Oh my, the groom is very lucky to have such beautiful bride" the hairstylist says as she look at the mirror. You opened your eyes to see yourself.

Mom, dad... Here I am now. Thank you for giving birth to me. I hope you were here.

I hope I made you proud.

This is all what you had think for.

The hairstylist pinned your tiara to your head and put the vail along with it. You stood up and faces Yaya and Ying as they gave you your bouquet of flowers.

You smiled at them.

"Thanks guys... for always being there for me" you say as they gave you a sweet smile.

"You're welcome Y/n... Be happy now! This is every woman's dream" Ying says and Yaya nods. Yaya is your maid of honor while Ying stayed as a bridesmaid. It's because the Best Man is Gopal and Ying wanna be paired to Fang.

You smiled at them and started to head out the hotel you guys were in as the car waited outside. You all went in and it drove to the Chapel.

While on the way, you can't help your heart beating faster by each second.

And as you arrived, you felt like you're gonna have a heart attack. This is it, you're once in a lifetime experience.

As the others saw your car arrive, everyone started. Of course Amato is the one to march Boboiboy to the altar. Everyone has seated to their respective seats.

The door is closed infront of you as you sighed in nervousness. The door opened and everyone looked at you in awe.

Boboiboy from afar can see you and he could almost faint in love— kidding. He was immersed by your beauty.

As you walk down the aisle, you felt your nervousness go away. You stare at the man standing beside the aisle waiting for your arrival.

You grip tight on the bouquet you're holding as you reach the aisle, Boboiboy staring at you for a second as he lends you his arm.

"Shall we?" he asks as you sling your hand to his arm.

"We shall" you say.

You both walk infront of the altar as the priest stands smiling infront of you. You swear you could hear Gopal whimpering for some reason.

"We are gathered here as a celebration, two hearts again colliding for a new start, a new life" The priest started speaking as you can only look at the priest himself. You glanced your eyes to your soon-to-be husband as you stared back at the priest smiling.

And now... it's time for the ring and the vows.

"Y/n, ever since I met you, I always knew something is missing, something is not right, yes I wanted you to be my friend but I have always wanted you more than that... I never wished to Wishbot that you will be here standing infront of me in a white gown and beautiful flowers. Thank you for loving me as much more as I love you. I promise you, I'd cherish you, love you, care for you... Even death won't do us part" Boboiboy vowed as he puts the ring on your ring finger. You smiled and tears whelmed in your eyes.

"Boboiboy, as much as delight you have being here with me is much more than I feel. The years I feel alone, empty, you changed it all for accepting who I am. No power source such as a power watch to have this power I gain but you still accepted me and also more than that, here I am standing here now to be your wife... I promise you forever, I'd cherish you, love you, care for you and even death won't do us part" you vowed as you put the ring on him too. You both smiled at each other.

"Do you Boboiboy take—"

"I do"

"....a-and do you Y/n—"

"I certainly do" you quickly said, not keeping your eyes off the man infront of you.

"Now I pronounce you, husband and wife... you may kiss the bride" the priest said and Boboiboy quickly took off your vail and sealed your lips against his.

The cheers of the people was heard. The bell chimes.

Is there anything you want to wish for? You got the boy, and now you got the man.

After the kiss, you guys faced everybody. Everyone's there. The whole Tapops squads. Admiral Tarung, Admiral KokoChi, Commander Kaizo, Yaya, Ying, Fang, Gopal, Ochobot, Tok Aba, Mechabot and your official Father-in-law Amato.

Everything can't be solve by a wish, especially when it's love.

Boboiboy? He didn't regret everything.

Especially when he fell for you in your first spark.

~THE END~

And the story ends here!

Thank you for making it this far! Sadly, the story have to end! I'll be making more stories XReader and I hope you support me in each and every story!

Thank you very much Y/n!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW FOR MORE STORIES

SEE YOU AT MY FUTURE STORIES