☆✫NEW YEAR SPECIAL✫☆

There was a h/l h/c haired girl running outside the Koko Tiam wearing her jacket and a f/c scarf wrapped around her neck. It was night of New Year's Eve and the gang along with their guardians and some other people gathered at the Koko Tiam.

The elemental siblings came with the fireworks prepared by Thunderstorm, Blaze and Solar. The food came carried by Tok Aba, Leaf, Cyclone and Quake. Don't even expect Ice to do anything he's just sleeping by a bench waiting for the preparations to be over.

The gang made it in time bringing the decorations as they set it up around the Koko Tiam. Commander Koko Chi and Tapops Members came too to celebrate with their cadets.

Also a special someone as a surprise for the TAPOPS hero.

"Boboiboy!" Admiral Tarung called out the elemental siblings. They finished decorating on time and went to Admiral Tarung.

You accidentally tripped pouring hot cocoa on Admiral's left arm. "OW OW OW OW OW" he says as he swing his arm around to lessen the heat. You hid behind Thunderstorm as you giggles in nervousness.

"U-Uh Admiral, why did you call us for?" Quake asked. Tok Aba came up behind him.

After Admiral Tarung lessen the heat from his arm, he faced the gang again and smiled at the elemental siblings. He looked at Captain Kaizo and Admiral Lacsamana and smiled.

The two stepped aside revealing another man in red armor. His hair similar to Boboiboy's with white strand with it. The elemental siblings didn't recognize him since they haven't seen him for atleast years.

Other from them, the gang is also confused except for one person. Tok Aba. He was in complete shock. A tear can be seen in his eyes as he ran towards the man yelling his name.

"AMATO MY SON" he says making the siblings stop by the sudden word.

"I'm sorry dad it took me too long to come back... I have missed you" the man named Amato said.

"Wait son? Does that mean he's your dad?" You looked at the elemental siblings as Solar was the first to run to his father.

Right after Tok Aba hugged Amato, the siblings tackled him in a group hug. They all cried in joy for finally getting to meet their dad. Amato smiled and hugged his precious sons. Leaf was the loudest cry.

After the joyful reunion, Amato greeted the others in the Koko Tiam such as the gang and their parents, Ochobot and ofcourse his son's dear future wife *ehem* his daughter-in-law.

"You must be my son's girlfriend... My name is Amato but you can call me dad" he says getting your hand and shakes it happily. You blushed at the sudden word. Girlfriend?

"D-D-DAD! SHE... SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" Boboiboy who is now back to one immediately defended as he is now in a blushing mess. Ahhh the youth... Such indenial souls it is.

"M-My name is Y/n sir... A-And I'm not your son's g-girlfriend" you say stuttering not knowing how to talk properly after being mistaken as his gf. But hey you also want to be his gf anyway so why bother declining it?

"Yeah they are not together yet" Ochobot interfered and the whole gang nods as Amato smirked at the thought that his son don't have the guts to confess yet.

"Ah I see? Young Love! You should confess already, son! Whem I was your age I confessed my feelings to your mother right after I felt it-"

"Stop your nonsense you were literally avoiding her because you always get nervous around her" you all got shock when his armor spoke. You looked at his armor to see eyes.

The armor seperates from Amato revealing a red power sphera almost like Ochobot.

"COME ON MECHABOT I'M TRYING TO GIVE A FATHERLY ADVICE HERE" Amato smacked the robot as he names it Mechabot. Ochobot stared at Mechabot as thy got along pretty well.

"Enough enough, why don't you let Mechabot have fun and you have fun with us too?" Tok Aba says as he took you, Boboibo and Amato by his sides and smiled. You smiled at the thought.

"Oh she's already part of the family? So when will I get grandchildren?"

"I think we're too young for that" Boboiboy and you said in unison. Plus you guys aren't even together yet wahahahahahahhaa. Lovely.

"Everyone! The countdown will start later!" Yaya and Ying shouts from afar as everyone turn to look at their watches. Boboiboy got permission from his dad and Tok Aba and grabbed you somewhere not that far from the shop.

He took you to a hill as you see a clear view of the shop. "Why did you take me here Boboiboy?" You asked as he smiled.

"You'll see...." He says and looked at his watch.

And the countdown begins...

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1! HAPPY NEW YEARRRR"

Everyone popped their party poppers as the new year came. Gopal and some other people blew their horns.

And of course. The fireworks.

They all watched how each fireworks lights uo in the sky. You stood by the hill amazed by the fireworks Thunderstorm, Blaze and Solar made. As you were admiring, the last firework flew and words came out sparkling.

"Please Be Mine?" everyone in the Koko Tiam was confused by what it means. And another one came after.

"Y/n? Oh it's for Y/n" Ying says as she points at the firework who already disappeared. Amato was proud and Tok Aba's face was priceless. Well... He asked Boboiboy to make it be read as 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' but he wasted it for his confessiom at you.

As yor you, you looked behind to see Boboiboy as Thorn and he is holding a white rose handing it to you. You stood there in shock.

"I- Boboiboy why?" You say as Boboiboy reverted back to normal.

"It's alreadh obvious Y/n..." he says stepoing closer as he held your left hand as you hold the flower on the right of your hand. "I like you.... Wait no.... I love you Y/n... Ever since you came to my life you taught me how to love someone like this, romantically I mean. You were there when I need you, always there to care for me when Tok's not around.... I've always see you more than a friend Y/n.... Do you like me too?" he completely confessed making you off guard but you had to answer his question.

"No" you say.

"W-What?" He was shocked. Looks like you don't have the same feelings for him at all.

You smiled. "I don't like you Boboiboy... I LOVE YOU" you say making him look at you in surprise. You smiled the sweetest smile you could give him.

But all of it was gone after he pulls you into a hug and gave you his first kiss. And of course he is your first kiss.

After that confession of the year, you two went down to the Koko Tiam, hands intertwined together. This was noticed by the gang and the Tapops and the parents as they cheered in joy.

"FINALLY!" Yaya and Ying is fangirling by this.

"Took you long enough" Gopal and Fang says looking at Boboiboy in a proud manner.

"So when's the wedding? I want to be a grandpa now" Amato says as Mechabot elbows him. Tok Aba smacked Amato's head.

You and Boboiboy blush but smiled and thank your friends. You all began to eat.

Well atleast this new year is worth it knowing you have a gang, a grandpa, an uncle, a Commander, and a hero boyfriend. There's nothing more you can wish for. Just them.

***
What's Your New Year's Resolution?