Chapter 32: Reunited Bloods

BOBOIBOY'S POV

We're back in TAPOPS missions and Admiral Tarung gave us a hard smack on the head once we came back except for Yaya and Gopal.

News of Fang and Ying dating so as me and Y/n came blurted out by Gopal. Commander and Captain Kaizo were fine with it but Admiral Tarung went berserk but eventually let us date.

We're currenly at our own rooms. Well some of us changed rooms. After the dating scenarios. Commander had made all of us change and switch rooms. Fang and Ying will be staying together while Gopal stayed with Yaya and Y/n with me.

Gopal had to move to Yaya and Ying's room since he was forced. But hey we're not staying on the same bed it's forbidden. Admiral will kill us.

Y/n's on the second deck of the bed sketching things in her notes while I'm scrolling on the tab to see any informations for the new power spheras we rescued.

"Hey Y/n do you think you can sketch Pastebot?" I said showing her the picture of Pastebot as she looks at it. She moved her head to look at me below so it looks like her head is hanging.

"Transfer it to my phone and I'll sketch him" she says smiling as I did what she said. While she's drawing, we were called out by Gopal fetching us.

Y/n had to stop drawing and we all went to the main room to see Commander Kokochi talking to an alien girl. She's like the girls Adu Du fell inlove with but she have silver curly hair.

"We're here Commander" we all salute as they looked at us. The alien girl smiled at all of us and looked at us one by one.

Her eyes landed on mine as she smile in joy and went mear me.

"My my! Who is this handsome boy?" she says as Captain Kaizo held her back.

"Talk to them later..." Captain Kaizo says as I scratch my cheek in curiousity. What just happened?

"This is Mushy, an agent in Planet Que'Sia... She have reported that she have tracked a trapped power sphera in the planet and will need assistance from us.... I'll be sending all of you with her" Commander says as we all looked at Ms. Mushy. She smiled and winked at all of us.

"When are we going Commander?" I asked.

"If you want to go now we can go together alone dear!" Ms. Mushy says as I look at her surprised. Other than that I looked behind me to see a smiling Y/n but with a dark aura behind her.

"You'll be going after an hour... The ships are being cleaned" Captain Kaizo says as he notice Y/n's aura.

We went to get ready and we stayed in the lobby for a while. I am playing with Y/n's hair while she continues sketching Pastebot. Fang and Ying are having a couple fight while Gopal is being scolded by a Tapops Member from eating too much.

Yaya's scrolling down the tab to have a research on planet Que'Sia.

A/N: Honestly I suck at giving fictional Planet names ;-;

"Is it just me or Ms. Mushy sort of have a crush on Boboiboy?"

"What? Isn't she older than us?"

I looked at Yaya and Ying who talked as our gazes went on her. Just then Kai and Shielda came shaking their heads as they look at us.

"Ms. Mushy is a flirtatious agent... She flirted with Kai before too.... For her, age doesn't matter" Shielda stated making me gulp.

"Oh I suppose she likes a good toasting?" Y/n asked but her attention is in sketching. Everyone looked at her shocked at what she said. She finished sketching Pastebot and looked at us all and smiled sweetly. "I suppose this time someone have chose death" she says.