Chapter 11: Disastrous Ally

FANG'S POV

We are walking out by the streets in complete daylight. We're looking for a place Yaya and Ying said we should go. Why? It's part of their dear plan.

'We'll be going out tomorrow as royalties then we will be finding a place where no one would see us and change to our own attires. They might chase or hunt us but it will be fun'

I don't like their idea. Worse is Y/n agreed. Girls really are crazy.

We then spotted an abandoned scary mansion. Just like the house I used to live back in earth. I still remember how Boboiboy and Gopal got scared there.

"Hey we're not entering and change there right?" Boboiboy asked Yaya. She was about to answer when Y/n ran inside holding her clothes and went in. We all freaked out and made sure no one sees us before following Y/n inside.

Us boys were seperated from the girls. We changed in the living room while the girls changed in the kitchen. After changing all of us met up in the living room. Everyone seems decent.

We went out the house and began walking at the streets. Then the crazy stuffs happened. An alien recognized as and began screaming and other aliens were alerted. Y/n was hopping like a childish girl and doesn't care about the surroundings.

"Bo-BOBOIBOY IS HERE!"

"THEY'RE HERE FOR THE POWER SPHERES!"

"The royalties are in danger!!!"

"Call emergency now!"

Everyone was in panic while here we are walking around like nothing is happening. Soon enough Y/n got tired walking.

"You waste too much energy just in walking and now you're tired" I say as Y/n gave me a deadly look. I avoided eye contact of course. She's crazy enough to make me scared.

"You waste too much energy in just talking, you'll get tired soon" Y/n says amd I look at her. She just backfired. "BOBOIBOY! Give me a piggy back ride!" Y/n says yelling his name as some aliens nearby heard her and begin to panic again.

Boboiboy agreed and carried Y/n behind him. We entered a shop more like a souvenir shop. The cashier was too afraid that it stood there like a statue. The other customers ran out after seeing us.

Yaya is picking some ballpens with cute designs. Ying is looking for badges. Gopal is looking for food or whatsoever. Boboiboy and Y/n are just running around the store like kids.

"Guys can we just get into business?" I say being serious.

"Come on Fang have some little fun... And hey look this look like your mushroom helmet" Ying replied shoving a red and white colored mushroom hat.

"Fashion Tragedy" Boboiboy peeps behind a shelf and Y/n laughed by what he said. I got pissed and chased Boboiboy and Y/n.

We were stopped by noises outside. We looked at the shop window to see Ejo Jo and Borara with some police aliens or something.