Chapter 15: Eggabot

Hey guys before we start in this chapter, I just wanna say this plot is base within Boboiboy Movie 2. So I'll be inserting Y/n scenes and Y/n plots in the movie so it might change a bit. Hope you understand.

NOW BEGIN WITH THE CHAPTER!

AUTHOR'S POV

Days, weeks have passed, Boboiboy and the others saved power spheras continously. They even had a Pirate Adventure with Captain Kaizo. They had fun in these past few days.

But that's not all. The past few days, Y/n and Boboiboy gets closer and closer. Boboiboy's feelings started to grow more for Y/n. Oh the boy is deeply inlove with her ever since her first spark in the koko tiam. Let's not forget that Boboiboy is sometimes stuttering when he talks to Y/n making ut more obvious.

Y/n? She started to feel the same way. Butterflies flutter in her stomach everytime she's with him. Plus the elemental siblings are always with her, especially Thorn.

On to the story....

Boboiboy and the team are in a winter habitat planet. Their mission is to save a Power Sphera named Eggabot. The others are on guard to the surroundings. Fang and Ying are with Captain Papa Zola and Ochobot in Papa Zola's spaceship.

"Hurry up Boboiboy" Gopal who is climbing down a rock mountain says as his voice echoes.

"Sshh! Keep it down will you?" Boboiboy yell-whispered as he looks up above him. He is also climbing down the mountain bu he is below Gopal.

Behind Boboiboy is an egg resemblimg the whale-like species below them. They found Eggabot with that animal and it took Eggabot thinking it was it's actual egg.

Boboiboy and Gopal kept climbing down to where the animal is. From above you can't see where Eggabot is at all.

"Swap the eggs quick! I'm starving!" Gopal whined again can't control his hunger. They are still not completely on the ground yet he is here whining about his hunger.

Once they are mainly down on the ground, Boboiboy ran by a piled rock to hide and look for Eggabot. Behind him following is Gopal. They then heard a squeakh voice. It was Eggabot by the animal's tail.

Boboiboy tool the egg behind him and went near to where Eggabot is. He slowly lifted the animal's tail to let Eggabot out.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Boboiboy says as Eggabot leap out from the tail and went behind Boboiboy. Boboiboy took a glance at the whale-like animal and place the egg he brough under it's tail and gently put the tail down safely not to wake up the animal.

After setting it down he sighed. He took Eggabot to the sling behind him and carried it like a backpack. "Job's done! Let's move" Boboiboy says and ran back to the rock mountain they climbed down earlier and started to climb up.

He is PEACEFULLY climbing up when his partner climbed up fast. "Out of my way Boboiboy" Gopal says climbing up fast. This startled the orange hat boy almost making him fall.

"Aish watch where you're going- Huh? What's that you got there?" the boy noticed the round egg hels by his friend.

"What else? It's my breakfast" Gopal gave him a smug look and giggled as he kissed the egg he was holding. What do you expect from him? He's a glutton.