Chapter 8: BuildBot

YAYA'S POV

Do I look really beautiful like what Y/n and the others said with my hair being shown? I don't think so. But I guess their reasons are worth it.

"GUYS! GET UP! It's almost sun down we got to go to the Battle Rim" Y/n kicked open the door making all of us shocked. Ying accidentally dropped her glass of water. Gopal woke up from his sleep same goes for Boboiboy and Fang.

"Deeeyyyy already? Can't we sleep a couple more minutes?" Gopal whined earning a deadly aura from Y/n.

"Do you wanna sleep forever?"

Gopal hid behind Boboiboy. Y/n gave us a new outfit. She is still in her usual clothes but why would we change. Gopala and Fang won't change either. It's only us, me Ying and Boboiboy.

I'm now wearing a dress that reach down to my ankle. It's more like a gown but no. I also wore white gloves up to my elbow. My scarf is exchanged with a cape. Ying on the other hand wore a princely outfit. Boboiboy is wearing a while sleeved polo topped with orange tux and a white cravat with a ruby gem on the center. He also wore a black suit to match and Y/n gel his hair backwards and applied lip balm to him.

"DEY BOBOIBOY LOOKS LIKE A HOT SUGAR DADDY- OW" Gopal fanboying was smacked by Y/n.

Now we're all set. We left the hotel suite being greeted by the staff workers bowing while we leave. When we got out the hotel we saw a floating limousine- wow.

"Who assigned a flying limousine?" Boboiboy asked. The staffs pointed at Y/n as she bows to us and opened the limousine door. We all went in as Y/n followed. Before getting in, I literally heard a lot of whispers.

"THAT'S A FANCY LIMOUSINE"

"Why are they serving them?"

"Don't you know? They are royalties who come to visit the planet for the expo on Wishbot"

"Oh sh-t"

Y/n did a great job fooling these aliens U can say.

BOBOIBOY'S POV

We left in a limousine can't believe this is how strong Y/n can be in deceiving people. We were drove to the Battle Rim and entered the Rim. We stayed by the entrance watching how their warrior beat uo another challenger.

I then spotted a familiar ball on top of the Battle Rim by a cage. It's BUILDBOT.

"Hey guys look" I said pointing at the power sphera. Everyone nodded and we completely went in. The warrior stopped fighting and looked at us in silence. The whole battle rim went silent. We were led by staffs of the battle rim to the highest seat so we can see the view.

Surprisingly the seats are more like throne seats. Being royalty sure is awesome.

We watched how each challenger come one by one trying to defeat the unbeatable warrior. He is twice the size of a human. He's like hulk in the avengers movie or something. He also have huge sword. Well this is a sword fight anyway. Each challenger gets to be blown off the field or maybe get killed if they are unlucky.

"How are we going to get Buildbot if we can't defeat that big guy?" Yaya says taking a notice on the guy. She's right. We can't reveal our potential here too because we might get attacked. It will be a loss of chance to retrieve all three power spheras.