Editing update

Hello

I'm here to inform you guys that I have officially finished editing. Kind of.

I've switched out Xuxi for Jisung and Jungwoo for Chenle. The subplot where there's name changes kinda screwed with me, so if there's mistakes, I apologize. But just a heads up, I have only done minimal narrative editing. I'm saving major edits for another day. I'm not sure if I've ever said it before but editing for me is a hellscape and a huge pain in the ass, so I'm putting it off for now. I will be working on the others and hopefully finishing them within the next 24 hours or less so that it minimizes continuity errors for readers who aren't aware of the changes I've decided to make with the story.

TLDR; The story is still the same overall, but Jisung and Chenle have taken the place of Xuxi and Jungwoo. Minor edits aside from that have been made.

Thank you for reading and stay safe xx

[Edit: I really don't like that I have to explicitly state this, but please respect my decision. This change goes well beyond the Lucas situation. I've determined that it would make more sense for Jisung and Chenle to take more spotlighted roles in this fic due to the fact they're in NCT Dream and me putting them as throwaway side characters didn't really feel right. Especially when I love them both very much and want to treat them with the same respect as the other members. I'm standing by my decision regardless of how things turn out for him.

Please do not pressure me into feeling a certain way about the situation, either. It feels very wrong to be telling me what to do and how to feel regarding such a sensitive, divisive subject, regardless of which side the person takes on this. My personal opinion should not matter, anyhow. I've stated before how I don't want to talk about what's going on, anymore, and I'm sticking to that. This is not a subject I want to take part in discourse over. I hardly speak on NCT controversies and accusations, and the people who are pushing for me to take a specific stance, long after I've explained that I'm stepping back from the subject to wait and see what happens, are making me feel-at best-extremely uncomfortable. I understand my initial response is bound to make some people want to know how my thoughts have evolved since I posted that statement and/or try to convince me to see things their way, but please respect that I've decided I don't want to discuss it anymore. Aside from that, the toxicity that stems from the discourse is something I refuse to allow in my comments or on my profile. I've seen how vicious both sides can get and I don't want any part of that. Especially not through my readers.

Please let this be my final statement on the matter because I mean it. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Please respect that. Any people making further comments on the matter will be ignored.]