Dawn of Injustice: Prologus

"Now it is clear that the only way to achieve peace is to add fear in the hearts of men. Without it, pride builds up and become ignorance of one's evil. I will smite those who worship evil's might."
-Unknown

Prologus

Years have passed since the fall of Andrew Tetherby and the Battle against Jax came to pass. A great damage had caused Royal Woods to proclaim that metahuman activities be illegal. Peace is now achieved and crime is at its minimum. Of course, that what should have been until...

Cuts to Royal Woods Mall

"Breaking News, Terrorist attacks Royal Woods Mall. Costumers are now held hostage by several armed men. The situation is dire according to authorities." Said by a newsreporter.

Meanwhile in the Mall

"Please stop, he's just a child." Said by a familiar orange haired woman

A thug replied: "This your child? You should discipline him not to mess with us!" as he grab the woman by the hair.

"LET HER GO! LET MY MOM GO!" Said the boy with pale complexion and dirty white hair. He tried a few punches but failed.

"Shut up, twerp! I'll teach your mom a lesson then it's your turn!" As the thug points the gun to the boy, the mother hugged the boy to shield him from the shot.

*BANG!* Heard echoing the facilities of the mall as the other civilians watch in horror the death of a mother as the son watched closely.

Minutes before

A lone white-haired adult man was just at the Market section of the mall, buying ingredients for the next meal when...

"HANDS UP, OR I'LL SHOOT!" Thugs came close to him. As he was cornered but glad that no civilians are watching him, he slowly reached his arms up. But to the thug's surprise , he fought back. Knowing martial arts, the white-haired man attack (with slightly heated hands) to render his opponents unconscious.

"Oh hey, didn't see you there. I'll keep this short though. Name's Lincoln and as of right now, the mall is probably in a hostage situation and I should go see my son and wife." As he finished, a loud Bang roared. Knowing that is gunfire, he hurried to the clothing section to see only his son horrified and his wife, dead in a pool of blood.

"No, no...NO, NO, NO, No. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! PAIGE!!!!!" He shouted as he goes full flame.

"DAD!" as the son shouted with the thug beside him: "OH CRAP, HE'S A META!"

The thug tried to shoot but his weaponry melted before a single bullet fly out. Lincoln rushed and pummeled the thug relentlessly until he fainted. Other terrorist came along the leader, they aimed. Lincoln could only stare without a hint of kindness in his eyes: grieving, wrath, hate and pain is all that is shown.

As the criminals fire, a wall of thick flames surround Lincoln, protecting him and his son from incoming shots. As the rapid succession of bullets ran out. Lincoln, using all his power attack all the thugs without hesitation. With all of the criminals apprehended, Lincoln, grabs all henchmen together.....And burn them to the ground. Slowly, Painfully.

The leader at the hands of the meta cried:"Please, Mercy. Mercy." Pleading while hearing his men cry in pain, he struggle to escape from the pyromaniac's hand.

Lincoln could only reply in his rage: "MERCY? DID YOU GIVE ME MERCY WHEN YOUR MEN KILLED MY WIFE? DID YOU GIVE MY SON MERCY WHEN YOU KILLED HIS MOTHER? YOU ASKED FOR MERCY? SORRY TO SAY THIS, I'M ALL OUT OF MERCY!"

From that all you could hear is the sound of tearing flesh, a heartbeat crushed and a roaring scorch.

Days gone by, all Lincoln could remember is the Vikings funeral held, the tragedy fell to him, and a voice keep saying: Fear is all they'll ever learn.

With his determination to prevent anymore of his love ones dying, or hurt by verminous villains. He is now dead set on a regime. Luckily, the fall of Andrew Tetherby left the seat of power void and ready to be filled. At first he gained influence by being Lincoln Loud, then campaign that assured victory made him mayor. He declared that all metahuman acts are now commonplace and will not be punishable by law. Then comes the regime, to gain absolute power. Criminal acts are dealt in absolutes, punishable by torture if not death. Fear reigned and although the remaining L-Crew fought to set things right, they failed on different reasons.

Flashbacks

Lori:
"Ronnie, Boo-boo Bear, how could you?" said by a blond speedster. "Why join him? This isn't right anymore."

As the clash of 3 heroes continues, the Siblings replied with:" I loved your brother, Lori. You should know as his wife, I'd join him. I can't put him in another grief."

"He's your brother, babe. As your husband, you should support me as to him." Armor replied.

Leni:
"Linky, I love you. You're my brother afterall. Of course, I'll join you."

Luna:
"Stay here Sun, Moon's got a bro to scold."

Luan:
"This isn't a prank, is it. *choking* OK, win. I give, I give."

Lynn Jr.:
"You're just a Stinkin, you think you could win?"

"Dang it, you know I can't hurt you. But this has gone far enough. *screams in pain* Alright, you win! Please, no more. I admit I lose."

Lucy:
"Big brother, what happened to you?"

"What do you mean, I'm right? The world is a dark place to live in. We need to understand that things happened for a reason. I can't fight you, you're my brother afterall. I'll join you in this little crusade of yours."

Lana and Lola:
"Linky, please don't hurt us. We promise, we'll be there for you, OK."

Lisa and Lily:
"Big brother, why are you becoming a meanie."
"Brother unit, I'll assist you under a condition. You'll keep from harming my students and my school stays secured."

Flashbacks end

The "Order of the Phoenix" is a complete success. Thanks to the effort of Brothers Eye: Clyde McBride, criminal acts are greatly suppressed. Peace and paradise is at hand. Order amassed a following. Love, greatly developed.

"And the end of it all, father and I lived happily. At the end of his term, we left at plane sight. Peace continued until eventually a new threat arises." Said a white-haired boy with dark suit and spear at hand.

"Logan, aren't you supposed to meditate with me today. Come, Uriel is waiting." said a man in full blaze with a flame construct behind him appearing like a high-class angel.

"Coming, father. I'll just finish this diary." as Logan finished writing, he stands in front of a temple of gold and bright light. At the temple's gate shows a sign saying: "Scala ad Caelum".

"You think I'm ready, dad?"

"You passed the sanctums from India, Egypt even until Greece. I know you are ready."

Prologus FIN.