Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks Trailer

Dawn of Injustice: Return of the Mavericks (Secret Trailer/DLC)

Lisa: Alright, the coordinates are set. Ready when you are, Logan, Lars.

Lars: My name is Lars, Lars Batson. Although I'm an orphaned boy, I was adopted by two mothers and took the name Eclipse Loud-Sharp. Lina, my sister missed my uncle, her true father. Logan however is angry of the outcome. His dad had to become one of the mavericks, people who defies fate. We are meant to have a Destructive Judgement but Uncle Lincoln, formerly known as Firecracker or Phoenix King convinced God Himself and the Scales of Judgement to reconsider our destinies. Now we are in a mission to bring back what was lost to us. If time traveling isn't possible and would lead to darker or brighter alternative routes, we'll take the risk.

Lisa: Testing Tachyon based Time Ship. Remember, even if changing the past may still end up the same future, at the very least is to search for clues that may help us bring him back.

Get Ready

Lina: Eclipse, we're coming with you!

Lita Rochelle: We all are. The Hatchlings are ready to make a time heist.

Time doesn't tell what lies ahead

Logan: TURN THE SHIP!!

Lars: Aunt Lisa, Can you copy!!? We have incoming!!

It only reveals what once were

Ehyeh: This is what you wanted! Then it shall be done! Have it your way!

Pandora: Welcome to the end of time itself! We've been trying to make new paths but your destinies, you deny by becoming too hasty.

New world, same fate.

Logan: DAD!!

Man with White-Hair: Who are you? [points his blade]

Girl with pink and blond hair: Go forth and prevail, my young ones!

Panther, Hiromi(Sonnet), Terry: As you wish, goddess Materia

Stretcher: I cannot be, is that you? Erin...

Man with white hair: I... am Spiritus... the god of Magics and Destruction. All of you shall bow to my supremacy!!

Logan: I will take you back, if I have to drag you to the fiery abyss it self. Bet on it! And when this is over, I will make you submit... FATHER!!!

Spiritus: I DARE YOU, HURT ME IF YOU CAN!!!

Dawn of Injustice - Return of the Mavericks

Boy with Time suit: Hello, are you there?

Logan: Is this a dream? Are you for real?

Boy with Time suit: Hello Step-Brother of another dimension! Nice to finally contact you. It took a while but I've taken care of Vector so this time let me help you find our dad in this outcome.

Logan: Lyle!! Lyle Toby Loud!? You made it!? I thought you haven't been born yet.

Lyle: In this dimension yes, but the other... I'm the eldest child... only child for now... dad and mom seemed to plan to have a daughter so, yeah... In my plane, Rochelle haven't been born yet. I hope to God that he's working on fixing my timeline too.

Ehyeh: No need to worry. I'm working on it. I'm God and I can do anything about it.

Logan: You're lucky... your dad doesn't have to leave us.

Lyle: No more talking about it. Let's go get that son of a gun!

-To Be Updated with More DLC-

A trailer from an Alternative Ending of Dawn of Injustice set a few months after Lincoln becomes a Maverick: One that defies Fate.

Logan and Eclipse (aka. Lars Batson) are now set to find and return Lincoln/Phoenix King and rectify the outcomes.

Loud Heroes: Dawn of Injusticeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें