Lincoln Secret Reports

Loud Heroes: Dawn of Injustice Secret Reports and Files

Lincoln's Report 1
It has been a long time since the L-Crew got disbanded. After the war against Andrew Tetherby was not won and realized his predicament, we felt as if our victory was for naught. The destruction of Project V also caused many casualties that made the Metahumans feared rather than revered. They see us as a threat than of a friend and we ironically are powerless against it. Sure, we are heroes and not dictators nor politicians, so our job is to keep trust and safety of innocents. But that faith, that trust was not fulfilled after that event. First it was Irate's attack as the initial spark, the first seed of doubt. Then came the Evil Genderbent L-Crew that ruined our reputation, so things came from worse to worst. Years gone by and all metahuman activities are now monitored to ensure the same mistake never happen again. Any meta activities done outdoors with surveillance will be warned as a minor misdemeanor. Then came facilities that are suppressing mutant acts . we are like sheep that are under a crooked shepherd, no a butcher. In the end we lived a life of normal and non-heroic tranquility.
The first woman I ever loved, the Hispanic: Ronnie Anne Santiago, always with me all the time. But as time passed, we have a strained relationship. It either because of her brash, tomboyish attitude or fear of our powers, fear that our relationship may end up a burden due to our powers. In the end we broke, and I thought I could never love again. Until Paige came, she was one of the L-Angels. A gunner, and a trained fighter/gamer. She's an excellent marksman besides Stella. We became married and had a son: Logan.
Still feeling as if our purpose as metahuman is denied, I had a dream to find something that will broaden my wisdom. Alas, the only clue I got is from Ranga the Direwolf and the Eleven Masters. Sanctums, I've forgotten their existence! I wanted a vacation with my family into the sanctums. My sisters are busy in their own lives: Lori and Bobby with their 2 spawns, Leni still coping with the loss of Kody with Chaz's help, Luna touring with Sam, Luan and Benny at their gigs, Lynn a gym instructor, Lucy with her poetry, Lana a mechanic and Zookeeper, Lola never changed, Lisa a professor with a scientist spouse, and Lily a environmentalist. I guess we could go: Paige, Logan and I.
The next day when we decided an out of country vacation, we prepared a list of what to bring and what not. We went shopping and left Logan on his mother's care. I went somewhere else, the bathroom and a nearby supermarket for supplies. It was the very day that marked the beginning of an upcoming tragedy. The day I lost her.

Lincoln's Report 2
That did it! It felt liberating for the first time, I've dealt a heavy form of justice. The horrors that the terrorists did to my love invoked a great deal of wrath within me. I wanted divine intervention, I wanted justice, I desired vengeance. I felt like the government failed to uphold their promise of peace. Outlawing us only give rise to criminal acts by the people we were meant to protect. I know now it is clear that the only way to achieve peace is to add fear in the hearts of men. Without it, pride builds up and become ignorance of one's evil. I will smite those who worship evil's might. The people who let evil thoughts in their hearts and minds are not to be forgiven. And so I started a secret way to gather support from the masses. It was easy since I bear the Loud name, a notoriously popular yet honorable family for many reasons. Lynn's table closed down for the belief it was a metahuman hideout and my father lost his dream. My parents had no choice but to oblige. More tragedy strikes when we lost Albert and Myrtle, mom and dad are sent to retirement and we are the only one's left. My best friend, Clyde McBride, is my honorary brother. I had to do something so I ran for mayoral candidacy and with Clyde by my side, I gained the upper hand.
Now is the time to act. My promise to the supporters be fulfilled. Most of them are metahuman that lost their purpose due to the law. I sparked a coup d'etat among the mutants that had been enduring discrimination and oppression. With the White House under siege, the President is now powerless against us. Of course, Clyde is quite disappointed but he understood my motives. He then becomes my second-in-command and most trusted vassal: Brother's Eye, the right eye of the Phoenix. I became Phoenix King!
The last to deal with are fast approaching. My sisters!