Dawn of Injustice Ch. 3 (Gemini Girl: Fates Intertwined)

Loud Heroes: Dawn of Injustice Ch. 3 (Gemini Girl: Fates Intertwined)

Somewhere in a hidden location.

Emerson: Pandora's Box let your gates of destruction be open. Clean this world of its creation burst forth infinite nothingness. So that I may be allowed to rewrite all of history! Let Armageddon begin.

Back to Royal Woods.

Leni is like her usual self; making clothes during her time at home; caring for her twins so that her husband could send them to school; and of course her heroics. Although she has a job at Royal Woods Mall as a clothes retailer, she considers it more of a hobby than her primary job: Being a hero. Of course, she earn her breaks during the weekend, but what she usually do is buy flowers then put it on a grave with a name: Kody.

Leni: It's been a long time, yet I can't muster the strength to let go. So this is what Lincoln felt, it's like the world would just crumble. *sob* What's wrong with me?

She left the cemetery and went back home with her twins and Chaz. She spends her time with the twins by teaching them fashion. But they were unique in a way: Gema inherited her mother's powers and so much more, she could fly. Mina however is different, she gains none of her mother's power but she is a good agent. Mina is more of a spy that ensures the government has no traitors and crime has no place in the city. As such, one is active during the day, and the other the night. But of course, they share a common interest in clothing and fashion.

A few days later in school.

Gema: Hey sis, check this out, how's my new design sketch? Pretty good huh?

Mina: Of course they are, but can you beat this? (Shows her own design)

Gema: Wow, pretty neat. You think mom would consider this as part of her collection? I'm sure she would be proud of us.

Mina: Right you are, sis. (Exits the school and bumps into a stranger in hood)

Hooded man: Oh sorry, I wasn't looking.

Mina: Sorry too, are you alright? (Offers hand)

Hooded man: Yes, I'm ok. (looks at the twins) Sorry, I didn't mean to creep but both of you look so familiar. Tell me, do you happen to be daughters of Leni Loud?

Gema: Who's this Loud? She has the same name as mom. Is she like a twin sister?

Mina: Gema that is mom he's asking. Have you forgotten our mom's maiden name like seriously?

Gema: Oh right, sorry my bad. *chuckles*

Hooded man: Ah so you are her daughters. who's your dad?

Gema: Are we supposed to answer that? You're starting to be more of a creep now, no offense.

Hooded man: Sorry, I'll be on my way now. You kids have fun. (Walks away and waves)

Mina: Who was that guy? Somehow he's nice but looks like a creep. And what's with his mask? Looks so opera-ish.

Gema: I don't know sis, but he looks like he knows mom. He must be a fan or something, like for real.

They both walked away

Hooded man: So Leni has daughters now huh! How long has it been since we were together, she must had forgotten about me. No, she never would do that. It must be my fault too for being gone for years. But why now? It should have been months but I'm back years too late. *sigh* Oh well, got to do what I have to do.

Meanwhile back at Brother's Eye base.

Lucy: So Clyde, any crime today?

Clyde: Gah! Lucy, stop with the scare. You're giving me heart attack. Anyways, no crimes for today.

Carol: Then how about the location of your best friend. Any news?

Clyde: Nope, Nothing. It's like he pulled a Lucy on us only much better, no offense.

Lucy: None taken, I just want my brother back. (Transforms as Deathfrost) Well I'm going in queue for patrol. It's good that criminals are at least afraid of us. Now peace will be secured.

Lori and Luna enter the base.

Lori: Hey guys, I was checking on some evidences so we could find Lincoln and look what we got. (Shows a crate and the opens it.)

Luna: Pills?

Clyde: Not just pills, enhancement medicine that Linc's been giving to his patrollers in secret. None of you got it but Bobby, Rusty, Rocky, Liam, Zach and I. It was to make sure we are safe.

Leni and Lynn comes in

Leni: Hey guys, ooh candy! (Lori stops her)

Lori: Don't eat it!

Lynn: What, headache?

Luna: Trying to avoid one. Sheez, how many more secrets does bro have.

Bobby and Rocky comes in and surprise of what they saw.

Bobby: Enhancement Pills? Those are what we've been taking to make us active. It boosted metahuman activity so that we can last for months. Normal humans however will have faster regeneration and healthy physique. It also makes them bullet proof.

Lori: What!? But How's-

Clyde: Alien and Metahuman nanotech thanks to Lisa and some Rogue Plumbers who trusted Lincoln more than the others. We are allowed only one dose per 28 days so the side effects would be avoided. And it's very fast acting.

Lynn: What!? So Lincoln's been using them on to you guys but not us? So not fair!

Luna: Lynn, didn't you hear, there are some side effects. (asks Clyde) What are they exactly?

Clyde explains that the pills will cause cellular improvement that kills even cancer cell but will however hasten some hormonal activity like *ehem* periods for women, and can causes major genetic dysfunction if taken to overdose.

Lori: I guess that nobody has been using them; we might as well use it to help us. And don't worry about the side effect; we literally can manage to avoid them. (looks at the rest of the group) Alright guys, let's get going and do not tell those who aren't here until it is necessary to tell them, capiche?

The rest of the group: Got it!

They hid the stash first and then went to patrol the city afterwards.

Savitara: Wow this is literally the best day, so far so good. One day in and nobody is committing crimes.

Gemini Girl: Yeah, like, this is totes amazing.

Brother's Eye in Communicator: Guys, news is up. Look at this.

Newscaster (on screen): This just in, a robbery breaks out from Royal Woods Bank this afternoon. An event show that the robbery is consists of 5 men with their leader wearing an eye patch. The leader is now holding a woman as hostage. Wait, what is this? A man in green hood who seemed to be in some sort of mask is handling the fugitives and was able to release the captive. The masked vigilante is using a multitude of guns and explosives to fight all of them, while the hostages escape.

Savitara: What? That's literally our job.

Newscaster (on screen): The hooded man seemed to be taking care of the situation.... *BANG!*. What the heck was that? (The screen now shows where the fugitives are. Lying on their own blood with holes in their heads) This masked vigilante seems to finish the job in a very horrific way. As you see now he executed all criminals by shooting a bullet through their heads. Now he runs off and nowhere to be seen. This is Susan Ortega, reporting.

Savitara: Alright, guys get moving.

Although they seemed too late they still went to the Scene of the Crime. While the Sisters look at the horrific murder, Deathfrost investigates (and was fascinated by) the sight and look thoroughly. Bullets seemed to be unique that the ones that are sold in gun shops, as if the arsenals are hand crafted. They did notice however a card inside the leaders bullet hole. It says: "You can find me at Roseland Park Cemetery, meet me at the same time (4pm) and bring anyone with you if you want. G.R.". Taking this as a challenge, they did what was said in the card. 4pm sharp, they saw the hooded man. They felt like this is a trap, but it doesn't matter. They need to confront this madman and bring him to justice.

Gemini Girl: Like, who are you? I don't know you, but you seemed to be a nice guy. So why would you do something like that?

Hooded man: I don't know what hurts the most; you forgetting me or that time getting me killed. But really that hint should be obvious why I kill.

Savitara: If you are dead, then why are you here? And what do you mean her knowing you? She literally doesn't know you.

Hooded man: *sigh* Lazarus Virus, been taking dosage ever since I got resurrected. A failed medicine from Tetherby's Project Genesis. Grants me super abilities too. So yes, I'm dead yet I am alive. (Removes hood and unmasks self) But most of all, it really hurts me when you don't even recognize your boyfriend. Or that's ex-boyfriend to you now, isn't it? Leni!

Gemini Girl: KODY!!

Kody: That's "Green Reaper" from now on, you know!!

To be continued.