Dawn of Injustice Ch. 1 (Savitara the Angel of Motion)

Loud Heroes: Dawn of Injustice Ch. 1 (Savitara the Angel of Motion)

Lincoln as narrator: "It has been years since her passing. I still struggle to let go. I'm here at Scala ad Caelum with both Logan and Master Uriel, training and learning. I let Brother's Eye took over my position. I may not be a despot, but I stand for justice."

"It's clear that good and evil are not absolutes, that one is determined by power and standing. What can be distinguished however are law and justice. The old law forbids me to use power but justice demands me to take action. Killing the irredeemable ones was a dirty yet justifiable move I made. Still, I miss the old me. The Tennysons even made a sanctuary for alienkind. They mastered 10,000 already, but I always wondered where they are now? They're probably in deep space fighting and evil warlord or an alien royalty so that complications would be avoided. Whatever the reason, I'm glad they protect us from outside threats, so I'm here doing my part for metakind and humankind. After 3 years of my terms as High Councilor of 'The Order', I took this journey to see if there are more secrets left unturned."

5 years after his disappearance.

Newsreporter: "Let's go straight to breaking news, as we go see that an attempted assassination to top scientist and current High Councilor of 'The Order': David Wisemann, his wife and Headmistress of the Academy for the Gifted: Lisa L. Wisemann, and their son: Solomon was thwarted by a bunch of metahumans of the academy. The members of the assassination group seemed to be holding the banner of the notorious crime group: The Terror Crew. As we see now, the heroes and villains are locked in an intense battle while the victims are evacuating..."

Mystica: (Fires a rapid succession of force orbs) Luan here catching up to Nuke, I request backup here. Does anyone copy?

Thunderdrum: Sis, where are you right now? I see Nuke heading towards me. Keep him occupied, I send a thunderous storm on the way.

While the two are afloat, at the streets...

Powergirl: Where's your brother you overgrown mutt? I thought he'd be out by now? (She punches an ape looking villain)

Huntress (Cheetah form): Hey! Linc's gone remember! Plus RUDE! (As she rushes to pound the enemy)

Crystal Queen: Not you, him! (Firing sharp crystal harpoons)

Squatch: He's probably playing with your leader as we speak. (Counter's with a backhand)

Deathfrost: Why are you even trying to fight anyways? (Creates a blizzard torrent) This state is under our protection! (The blizzard blows at Squatch)

Meanwhile

Guard: Like I said, he never left. Probably the cell rendered him powerless.

Armor: We can't be too sure. You know how they act, cunning and devious.

Savitara: He's right, they're vicious. They want their leader back remember?

As they walked near the cell, they hear a sound.

Guard: What was that?

Brother's Eye from a communicator: Lori to your right!

Savitara: WHAT!?

Armor: Look out! (He grabs the guard out of the blur's way)

J. Speed: Nice to see you again, slowpokes. This time I won't fail killing both of you, then your children. (He appeared from the blur as a man wearing inmate clothing with shades that has a black lightning bolt design.)

Savitara: Johnny Speed, this time I'll show you the one true speedster. (She dons her armor of tachyon tech and rushes as she and the other speedster ran outside.)

Brother's Eye in communicator: She'll handle it. Bobby, handle the other inmates before rendezvousing with Ronnie.

Armor: Roger that, Clyde (He changed to metal as he rushes to the riot of inmates)

Meanwhile Savitara and J. Speed are dashing in every corner of the road. While in a speed combat, Johnny punches then countered by Savitara by grabbing him and slamming him from a far-off car. The battle continues as blow per blow, different cars were wrecked. Left and right they run until they reached New York City by foot before stopping for a moment.

Savitara: We've reached NYC; there is no way you can keep up with me now.

J. Speed: Are you sure? You've always been a slowpoke to me. Without wearing that what are you?

Savitara: Millionaire, speedster, housewife, part-time hero.

J. Speed: Not my point but whatever. This time you're gonna lose.

Savitara: Mere mortal go against me, the Angel of Motion. Bring it.

Savitara and J. Speed engaged in battle as every blow seemed like a duel to the death. Of course, with far superior footwork thanks to training, Lori countered with an uppercut before Johnny strikes a hook. Savitara then grabs Johnny's foot while airborne and ran back to Detroit in mere seconds. She slammed Johnny to the ground and pummeled him with a hammerfist strike. Then grabs him and rushes to where the rest of the Terror crew before slamming him to a nearby wall and punching him to the face. Gemini Girl could only watch their fight while helping citizens evacuate from the battlefield.

Meanwhile to Luan

Mystica: Luna, NOW!! (She stopped chasing in midair)

Thunderdrum: Hiya! Taste lightning creep. (She directed bolts of electricity from the clouds to Nuke)

Nuke: Idiots, it will only make me stronger. (He absorbed the bolt but got damaged instead. He fell towards J. Speed who was about to stand after a beat down.) How? I was supposed to absorb that.

Thunderdrum: You can't if two conditions were made: One, too much power to consume all at once. Two, if it's a mortal being.

Nuke: You mean...

Thunderdrum: Magical thunder of Raijin. Made from this. (She points at the tomoe drums attached to her back by a ring. The Raijin Drums) I don't even know, how I got this, all I know that it was delivered here by my lost brother. He has my thanks even if he's gone.

Nuke: Grrr, what!? (A force barrier encaged both of them.)

Savitara: Good work, everyone. Now we only need to round up Squatch and the rest of the inmates and Terror crew members. Brother's Eye report.

Brother's Eye in communicator: Armor and Surge are handling things quickly. The inmates are back to prison. Some may have escaped however.

Mystica: Well we are clear here. How about a thunderous applause eh? Haha haha, get it?

Back to Powergirl

Powergirl: Not funny, and we are not clear. (She dodges a backhand from Squatch) We're very not clear.

Huntress (in elephant form): Eat this!! (she charges)

Swatch tried to dodge but his foot got frozen in place without noticing. He got hit by the elephant Huntress, causing him to roll on the ground. When he stands he sees a giant tree covered with some crystal spikes.

Ivygirl: Batter up. (She swing and hit the primate to send him flying.)

Crystal Queen: Good work little sis. Now to wrap things up.

Squatch got himself trapped in vines, crystals, and frozen to avoid escape. He along the Terror crew are rounded up and sent to Birdcage, a special prison meant for meta. Soon they will stand trial and if found irredeemable, to be executed.

Savitara: Now talk, who sent you? How were you able to make this fuss? And why did aim at my sister!?

J. Speed: Who'd you think? Someone who have hated you? To what, end your petty regime and your family along with it. That's all you'll get from me.

Gemini Girl: That enough. We should go and ask her instead. Maybe she'd know. We could at least guard the school so this never happen again, right?

Thunderdrum: She's right, we could always ask Lis-I mean Omniscience right? She'd know plus she has the Apple of Eden with her. That would help us track who ordered them.

J. Speed: You think you could win against HIM? You're wrong! He'll trample you to dust. When he becomes the new High Councilor, we will be his secretaries and we will rule it over as we wanted. Of course, trampling over your corpse along your family.

Savitara prepares a high frequency karate chop to finally finish him off. But she was stopped by Powergirl before giving a hit.

Powergirl: It's not worth it. Even if Lincoln would approve, he's not here to even see it.

Savitara: (Calming down) Sorry, I guess he rubbed it on me, huh. (She then remember the times that she was with him, whether they're heroes or human.) Let's get back to base and report what happened.

Savitara's thoughts: I hope wherever you are, you're doing OK Lincoln. One day we'll see each other again.

Flashback

Speed Queen: Lisa, please do this for me. Research a way for me to get faster.

Omniscience: I'll use Eden's Apple for this tachyon tech training for you. But when you do get faster, you need to have protection so that the static charge wouldn't destroy your body. Being too fast may be dangerous, especially if you are breaking lightspeed barrier.

Speed Queen: Thanks Lisa, I owe you this one. (Hugs her)

Omniscience: Stop this now. I'll get to it right away. But you will change your name. Savitara have a nice ring to it.

Savitara: Savitara? What's that mean?

Omniscience: It based in the Hindu myth, Savitr the deity of motion or speed.

Savitara: OK then, big thanks again Lisa.

Omniscience: I'll ask why you wanted this. You are not the type to do this again, especially the last time.

Savitara: Him, I want to defeat him. After he almost killed Lincoln years ago, now Bobby and my children. That crossed the line; I can't let this happen again. This time Johnny's going to pay.

Flashback end.

Chapter End.

Meanwhile in Scala ad Caelum

Lincoln: Master, did I pass?

Master Uriel: Yes, barely. You still have not let go. 7th chakra deals with Heavenly energy, you need to let go of all earthly connection.

Lincoln: I can't, OK. I still grieve over the loss. I can't let go, especially her.

Master Uriel: Then I'll depart you wisdom. "Letting go doesn't mean you lose. It means you are willing to be open for a great change." If you let her go, you actually gain more love. It's like finally finishing a puzzle; you let the piece go to make the bigger picture. Besides, don't you have a family waiting for you?

Logan: He's right father, God knows what is happening to Royal Woods by now. Aunts and my siblings could be in danger by now. Especially when we are gone.

Lincoln: You're right; I guess we have to go back. We have been training in 5 different sanctums, now is a good time.

Master Uriel: I'll see to it that you exit safely, and don't worry for I will say hello to your wife in Abraham's garden on your behalf. That place is quite lovely you know. Oh, and you can keep my spear of the Sun. You'll need it for now. Return it when you die, OK. That way only worthy people can have it. Still thanks for retrieving it from Surima sanctum, from Egypt.

Lincoln: Son let's go (walks through the gate)

Logan: OK dad. (waves at Uriel) Thanks again master. (walks through the gate)

Back at Jerusalem temple.

Lincoln: Royal Woods.... We'll be back!