Other Secret Reports

Loud Heroes: Dawn of Injustice Faust's Entries

Faust's Entry 1
My name is Faustus Schnizer. It has been a long time since I've been part of Royal Wood's Science Institute. They call me Dr. Faust for short and I've gotten used to the place for a long time. I was born a genius in the fields of math and science but sadly, abandoned as a child. The people who adopted me, raised me with my unnatural intellect. With this, I was recognized and known by my first Project Genesis: the way to creation. I wanted to help the people that are less fortunate than me. I was admired by many, and was promoted to be part of the Tetherby Company. With this I can be the hero I dreamed of. If only my parents knew what feat I was able to accomplish right now. I am in debt of the company so I remained loyal to the Tetherby and upon hearing the news of an illegitimate relative, Emerson, I was to nurse him and raise him to be the future.
Then I plan to use the Tetherby company to know my origins, my real parents. I was able to find a clue, my mother's name is...

Faust's Entry 2
At last, a vessel for me. I, Lucifer Morningstar, found myself a worthy vessel. Little did this young scientist know that his mother is made a contract with us demons. In exchange for more years of life and security was her own. Her love for her son is so great that it made it easy when she became a victim of hidden pagans and occultists. But I did let them live and be safe. The young scientist was abandoned not because of hate, but because her time was up and she needs to go. Upon hearing this, the young scientist's SOUL blinked it light into darkness and made it more effortless to find a vessel than my angelic form. I wanted to visit other worthy vessels so I could get closer to my son, little Mike, but beggars can't be choosers.
But alas, this vessel is though and smart, so I put up a bargain. I was ordered by my Father to spy out on Tetherby's descendant as a clue to find the escapee from Hell: The First Murderer. The deal is simple, he'll continue his research in exchange that he kept a space within his body for me to take control and see what is going on. Of course as assurance to a successful bargain, I let him see his mother, in LIMBO!

Faust's Entry 3
At the researches made all these years, I found out that someone is trying to instigate Ragnarok: The End of All and the Judgement Day. I still have a few divinity left to intervene and most of my comrades are gone. I picked this as an opportunity to get them back, My Seven Deathly Sinners. As the leader of the demon clan, it is now my responsibility that all sinners are to find reckoning and wrath for their wrongs. I may have given up the throne in Paradise after the last centuries of fighting Auntie Pandora and losing Lilith and the rest to the eternal Void. At least it was assuring that the immortals have a chance to escape the Void, the belly of my cousin: Chaos (Tri-Hexa) than those who lived a human or mortal life since their SOULS have lesser essence from my Father than those of immortal origins (Demigods and whatnot).
So the plan is simple: Find a way to unleash Chaos over the world and from that opening, let my legions escape. Next is to find a way to combat Chaos back to his resting place.

Faust's Entry 4
Time will come that I won't need my vessel anymore. I better find a way to replenish my divinity so that this body won't die of over-possession. Since possessing humans are banned for both angels and demons alike to avoid the death of both host (soul and body) and visitor (the angel or demon), I have to make haste and find a way to extract the divinity of my son. Thankfully, a woman named Enchantress put up a bargain. I exchange of getting Mike for herself and demonic powers to fight her enemies, I am to get what I need. Of course, I watched my powers to be used by wrong hands and watch her in despair. Django was a fool that took the bait just like this woman. In the end she lost against Father's champions as I get what I needed.
But to my surprise I saw, a boy with power of flames. He harness the power of fire in many forms, varying from Holy and Unholy. I though I felt this before, a demi-human that has the power to harness the Sun, Stars, Heat even the comet. I remember him now, he is that vessel that I used to want. He is perfect since he can last longer, heck for eternity being possessed by us immortals. He is the Blazing Stalwart, The Phoenix King.
He could have been a perfect vessel but he extracted the demon that once possessed him, Irate, his wrath. Malok is one of my Legions that represent Wrath and Violence. He reminds of him, but I felt another thing from the boy. It is as if someone already took hold of him. Uriel, Camael, you clever little sneak. The Flame siblings from the archangels have hold of him. He must have visited Scala ad Caelum for him to have such feat. Well, I got what I wanted, and I was able to summon my legions back. Now I have to deliver the message back to my brothers and sisters. Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, how I miss you guys. Your brother, Samael Lightbringer, will be home in a minute.

Faust's Entry 5
This is it. A war has broken out. All of the monstrous Nightmares have taken over the world and put them in a state of bedlam. Now for the final Judgement to commence are two keys. The Mark of Cain that I placed from a girl since the representative had escaped, and the Charms of Abel which was almost nowhere to be found until now. I thought that the three artifacts would be out of man's reach but I was wrong on this one. I have no choice, but the girl must have suffered murderous instincts for holding Cain's Mark. Abel's necklace however is found sealed in a cathedral, a place for my Father's worship. Those are the keys in entering the Tower that was once split into two: The lower tower of Pandemonium and the crown tower that is the Silver City of Angels. With those two combined, it would be able to summon the Scales of Judgement: The Holy Vessel of Origins. If judgement is to pass, The three kingdoms of the Afterlife: Afterworlds, must close the gates to not affect the others from it. But those outside the tower, outside Afterworlds, those in the Earth will be sent to the Holy Vessel if Judgement is passed. That way, those affected will not be reincarnated but have their lives be part of the Vessel. As if sheep, butchered into food so that the energy will be used for another creation, and if there is hope for them to be living organisms again, they will not remember anything. It is as if their memories are cut off, that way they will a grateful universe, a thankful populace
Which is exactly the point of the judgement, but humans and others do not know who's in control of their fates. Yet they've called me, The Prince of Lies!

The gods that had their paradise denied have the power to make a new one. This time, WITHOUT YOU! And the Seats of Power are the only one positioned to chance the outcomes: the Mavericks. So far only 2 Mavericks are known. Enoch, who warned Noah of the incoming doom; and The Mighty One, that died to save the sinners during the Passover, The Harrowing. Even so, all came from the vessel, all returns to the everlasting.

Faustus... when I'm gone, see to it that you follow my plans.