Dawn of Injustice Neutral End

Loud Heroes: Dawn of Injustice Alternative Ending (Neutral Ending)

Hidden Truths

Ieouah El-Shaddai (Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh) - The God of All Creation
Pandora Nihil Klum - The goddess of discord and destruction

Two opposing yet equal powers. Yet two siblings maintaining the universes. Once locked in a non-ending conflict, struggling for supremacy over the whole reality. War once left the worlds asunder, isolated, and unloved, now changed into a land of balance. Eons ago, time immemorial, the two battled and always been the caused of an eternal cycle. The scales of favor tilted so many times to each of their tides. Yet they could never destroy each other since ad infinitum.

War has always kept the balance of the world into a circle of life and death. Winning and losing so many times that the siblings have now settled their scores. The two deities have seal away their powers in hopes to never wage conflict ever again and never intervene with the destinies of their champions.

Now the Judgement will come in time, to determine the fate of all reality...

Magna Concordia et Discordea

Lincoln, in one swoop without hesitation, killed Emerson. Now his soul is sent to the Netherworld but was given an opportunity to repent or be eternally punished by being sent to the void where there is no hope of reincarnation. Dr. Faust see to it that the soul of the last of the Tetherby, the last of Cain's line, is to take the road of his choice. Lincoln now holds the Spear of Destiny and can use it to control all of reality via the Holy Vessel, the Scales of Judgement. Ben and Jen looked in horror, believing not in hope but in despair. Lincoln then used its power and tilted the scale to balance, neutral scale where both are of and neither of creation and destruction.

In the Realms Between, the Ein Sof twins are quite surprise of the choice made by humanities mediator. Neither and Both, a tie. The cycle of life and death, of creation and destruction has always been a seesaw of balance, once creation is finished, 7000 years later will be destruction, and vice versa. But how will the cycle be, when reality itself chose neutrality. To their surprise, they still passed on Judgement and let the world stay and unchanged to it was once before.

The destruction it caused can no longer be undone and the people must start over. Towns are now a pile of what it was once before. Forests striped away of its greens, new islands formed. The dead can never hope of returning to the living but was give proper burial. The souls that passed are quickly given to Xibalba, a purgatory to stay and soon became populated. There are still that survived and carried on the life. The Miasma of the Black Precipice remained even when the tower itself is returning to their proper places.

Lincoln and the rest returned to their family. But there is something left to do, to rebuild and restore. Lincoln, now said his goodbyes to Camael: the Archangel of War, Fires, Courage and Masculinity. He returned his Burning Shield to him and his Kagutsuchi Sword, a blade forged from the corpse of the dead Shinto deity of fire and earth, Kagutsuchi. The Kagutsuchi katana is now broken and of no use to him, so he returns to his old katana, to Amon's blade and his own chakrams: the Flame Liberator. Lincoln asked Logan to help Jen and Ben return home while he settles a score to someone. Logan obeyed but when the rest of his family came, they all looked in a stern look.

Ronnie Anne: Where do you think you're going?

Lincoln: I'll be back, don't worry. I have a score to settle.

Lincoln flies off to a destroyed Ketchum Park, now a big hole that could have been a perfect place to practice stunts.

Chandler: Took you long enough Larry!

Lincoln: Sorry, my bad. Did you let Sarah off before this?

Chandler: Yeah, I did. So you ready for this?

Lincoln: Just like old school. No divine powers nor intervention. Just us, two metas, one-on-one. You're still not gonna win against the power of the sun.

Chandler: Not if I drown you first.

Lincoln: I miss when we were kindergarten, we used to hang.

Chandler: You mean with Jordan back then? I guess she is the reason I hated you. She liked you more than I, even when I'm rich, I still became her loser.

Lincoln: But we're friends that time. I guess you can't really appreciate it until it's too late. I'm sorry.

Chandler: Don't! I chose this fate as well. If only I'd achieve the power to stop it all, then maybe my dad...

Lincoln: You're dad's in Greed actually. It's funny since he drowned in life, now in death he still drowns in molten gold!

Chandler: You really visited Hell, didn't ya? Anyways, how about we start?

The two readied their best weapons, Lincoln cannot use Hellfire Illumination anymore or else he'll be blind and need another compatible metahuman eyes like Evil Linka has. Still he could use his chakrams as shields and his old katana. Chandler then used his water appendages and bombs to fight his rival. Then they clashed in a fierce battle that lasted hours, that turned days until they got tired. In their last clash, Logan interrupted and made sure they don't end each other by pushing them back.

Lincoln: I... wow, I never though you'd use that power to us. You really took from your mother huh?

Chandler: So you are Paige's son from him. Now I see the semblance. But why did stop us?

Logan: I won't let you kill each other. There's a lot of ways to settle this, so I'm putting an end to this.

The days of battle, rain and shine that suddenly appeared due to their forces always ends in a draw. Now stopped because of Logan's interference.

Logan: Enough damn it! Father, you promised you'd return so that we could all start the bistro with the family. Are you not going to fulfil it?

Lincoln: I will, but only until we finally finish this.

Logan used his hallowed wings to punch Lincoln to his guts, sending him back.

Logan: No one is dying here, nor fighting, nor killing, understand me?! Deadbeat!?

Lincoln: No killing, my arse. You almost murdered me with that one.

Logan: I said STOP!

Lincoln: Whatever, fine. We'll still settle this soon.

However the conflict they made had caused several Nightmares to smell their negativeness and loath. They are now placed in another fight.

Chandler: If we get out of here, then we'll settle this.

Logan: You guys are gonna need all the help. Plus, everyone's waiting.

They all look to the sky and see Lisa, Sarah and the rest of the Loud sisters, along the Hatchling, and the Brides. They all ready their best to fight these numbers and hordes.

Lincoln: You ready, son?

Logan: Yeah, I am. Not the type of bonding time I had in mind but yeah, this is fine.

Chandler: How about a contest. Many kills, win.

Lincoln: Lynn's gonna like this contest. BRING IT!!!

And so they are all locked in combat. Thanks to the Neutral Judgement, they are all now placed in a new era where they all have a common enemy: The Nightmares Creatures of Pandora. At last, the long battle for destinies have calmed itself. Humanity will not face each other in war anymore. The divine powers of the Ein Sof twins are once again... BALANCED!

-END-

An alternative ending to Dawn of Injustice, where the Judgement is Neutral (Both and Neither Creation and/nor Destruction)

An Alt. Universe Loud Heroes fanfic set years from the future.

Loud House is owned by Nickelodeon. Loud Heroes belong to Epic-wrecker (Smoking wrecker) and zachlor16. I own nothing but the plot.