Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2
As they were leaving they noticed something strange. There was a letter in Miki's locker. She didnt want to read it until they got in the airplane so she stuck it into jer baggage and went on. Ran called her butler to take them to the airplane. Ran was rich. They were drivig fast cause the airplane will lsave jn 20 minutes. They were racing so fast that they almost hit a car. In 12 minutes the came. Rushing getting there tickets and getting inside the plane. Her seat was next to Kaito. "Oh my god, maybe i'll embarres my self in front of him!" She thought. "Ladies and Gentelmen, thank you for boarding AirHouko,now please be adviced to buckle your seatbelt. Thank you and enjoy" As the Flight attendent was passing out earphones to watch the T.V. Miki was getting a book to read. The book was called " Jazzy's Love Diary." Miki loved romantic books, she was a romantic book machine. She also loves Mystery books. Her love for mystery and romance could ne 50 percent chance for each book as she reads. " chapter one: welcome and BEWARE!"

Kaito was playing on his video game player. Her friend were watchin the television and looking inerseted. There eyes were glued to the screen. As Miki was reading "Jazzy's Love Diary" she noticed that Jazzy and her were the same. They had a crush on a annoying boy. They both love romantic amd mystery books. Like even have the same life. Like as Miki is Jazzy. "Jazzy's crush name is Donie and he knows about that but dosent cares. She thinks that he has a crush on her too. Her friend Sinaie likes him too. But know she gets the feeling that he likes her more. Her annoying cousin used to like him but Jazzy can't stand when she keeps talking about him...." she mummered, she thought"mostly its about her love life." As they were flying, she remebered about the letter. She took it out and read.....