Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Look the blue tree" Miki stated. The blue tree was called the a Himeko Tree. At winter at night the flowers will bloom and glow. At sprin3wg it will bloom but not glow. Running they went. Miki noticed 3 notes. She took them and read the 1st one it be gan with...

"Dear Detective Miki,
The samiurai will get you next. As the death of millioms of people who hated my father will be his target. The samurai will be there and get you. Even though i love you i cant belive you betrayed me. The samurais curse will be upon the people who hated me and my father.

Love, The Samurai Junior

The 2nd note said.....

"Dear Miki, the mext target is Inspector tagaki." "Wait inspectlr u hated the smaurai?" Said miki. "It a long story" said Inspector . As she continued reading "The Samirai will come to life as you sleep. With a knife and a rope. To kill all of you.

Samurai Junior"

Finally, the last note said

" Next you will fimd me where a girl killed herself yesterday named Kimiko Houshimi. Where the letters of blood will speak my next words. Arive at her house andyou will see"

Miki thought "Kimiko Houshimi, the girls house was in Skura street and Bloosom avenue. We use to play together!" "I know where she lives!" Said Miki. Running , everyone going with her. They finally arrived at there destination. Out of breath, the house was still there. The door was locked.

" The door is locked!" Miki said.

Imspector Tagaki runing at the door, broke it and was unclocked. They went inside. As the note said " whete the letters of bloood will speak my next words." The letters of blood were there. Dripping from each wall. Miki, was terrifed. As she read the letters it said "this girl betrayed my father the samurai killed her. The blood will be ,my blood soon. Next youll find me in the house next door." Out loud.

"Next door?" "Oh no!" "AHHHHHHH" a person yeled. RUNNimg we opened the door. The person was killed with a samurai sword in his chest. A samurai coustume next to it.

"Wait a second, all the people who were killed had samurai coustmes. Each and one of them." Said miki. Why and how she thoght this was a jumbled mystery for detective Miki.