Chapter 5

Chapter 5
As she heard more the story of the samurai became a ledgend. Miki started to think that maybe its not the doing of the samirai maybe someone else in the samurai coustume. " If the samurai died, there is no way that he couldd be alive. Maybe its the doing of the Son Kijiro or someone else." Miki said. "Good point" said Inspector Takagi. As she looks for clues she notices something , a note? There's a note next to the body. She picks it up and reads

"Dear My love Miki,
How could you not tell me that you are a detective. This man who is died is the doing of me. I killed him for the revenge of my father. I love you. Keep this in mind You could find me a place wnere it a clock where 2 people have there first kiss. Where flowers bloom on trees that are pink. There will be a note when you look south, there will be a unusal tree with blue flowers on the bottom of it there are 3 notes. Read all of it.
Your beloved,
Kijiro Shishimi

Blue
Miki wondered how and why. "This Kijiro  or someone else trying to be him is the killer but we have to find proof,evidence and where is he now!" "Well how?" Asked Imspector Tagaki-san. "Well i know how. Where is a clock i and 2 people kiss and where flowers bloom that are pink. There will be an unsal blue flower tree if we look south and we will see 3 notes. This will lead us to the culprit." Said Miki. For what had happened from happy to murder. Miki thought where a clock where 2 people have there kiss and filled with sakura trees, duh it was ovious. But a tree that is filled with blue flowers. "Romance Clock! Thats were he wants us!"said Miki. Romance Clock were 2 people fall in love and have there first kiss. Its where 2 people confess too. There are sakura or cherry blossom trees there. Of course there is one tree called the Himiko Tree. There are 1 tree that is filled with beautiful blue flowers. Miki has never been there. But in her sovinuer that her mom gave her showed where every thing is in houko!

Miki's guide to romantic clock. Crazy. Many long ways. Kaito and the gang went with her and of course inspector tagaki. One thing they didnt know was someone was lurking behind them. With the face of an fiendish look. Close with eyes locked on Detective Miki. As they walk Miki gets a strange feeling someone is following them. They arive to there destination : Romance Clock. As they look for the blue unusal tree. Miki looks south and notices it .