Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Miki,

I don't think you see  me at school but my name is Kijiro and i am also in the same class as you. I sit next to Kaito. For long time ago when school started, i guess it was love at first sight. I fell for you. Im in love with you. This maybe a late letter but remeber im always look at you. Im with you always even you are far away. Im gonna be following you.Love, your future husband Kijiro Shimishimi.With Miki scared about the stalker, she kept reading her book to calm down but in her book itwas the same. Scared Miki thought about the boy who sat next to Ksito. Kijiro was the boy who fell in love with Miki. Miki was teriffied. She calmed her self down with taking breaths. She took her book and kept reading and calmed her self down. As the sun was setting down she fell asleep. "Hi, my name is Kijiro, im a the boy who sits next to Kaito. I hate him he stole my girls heart. Miki remeber i will always follow you where ever you go. Im the person who you are meant to be cause you and me and you are perfect together." "

Wahhhhhhh!" "W-what happened?" "Nothing it was just a nightmare sorry if i woken you up Kaito." "No its alrights alright." "Ladies and Gentleman we are arrived at our destination please be adviced to not unbuckle your seatbelts until we land. Thank you for flying airHouko." They arrived at there destination as the plane started to land, Miki had trouble unbuckling her seatbelt. "Ummmm K-kaito c-could y-you h-help me?" "S-sure" He started to push down the red button and it opened Miki fell on Kaito and...........................................................